The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Cloud Security In Retail including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Cloud Security In Retail investments from 2020 till 2025.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Leading Manufactures-
Trend Micro, Inc., Imperva, Inc., Symantec Corporation, IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Sophos, PLC, Mcafee LLC, Qualys, Inc., CA Technologies, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, Computer Science Corporation (CSC)
The cloud security market in retail is expected to register a CAGR of 27.8% over the forecast period of 2020-2025. According to the 2018 Cost of a Data Breach Study by Ponemon Institute, the average cost of a data breach is USD 3.86 million, which is a 6.4% increase on the 2017 cost of USD 3.62 million. To counter the same, investment in cloud security solutions in retail is increasing.
– Growing threats of cyber attacks are augmenting market growth. According to latest report by Thales eSecurity, half of U.S. retailers were breached in the past year, well above the 27% global average for retailers. Most of the login attempts made on online retailers’ websites are hackers using stolen data.
– Migration of retail decision processes from on-premise to cloud is a challenge since most of the processes like merchandise management and accounting are supported by on-premise solutions. Retailers should focus on new events like customer information storage or customer buying pattern that could be transferred to the cloud. For the old events, a more intelligent ERP system could be developed which enables the retail functions to scale as needed.
Scope of the Report
A Cloud Security In Retailler contains motion profiles and target positions, which creates trajectories for motors and actuators. Motion control drives are a structural part of motion controllers. These are mainly used for process automation in various end-user industries such as electronics and assembly, robotics, semiconductors, and food & beverages, among others. Due to the advancement in processing speed, precision, and reliability of these systems.,it is widely used in the industries
Key Market Trends
Intrusion Detection and Prevention to Register a Significant Growth
– An Intrusion Detection and Prevention Software (IDPS) monitors network traffic for signs of a possible attack. When it detects potentially dangerous activity, it takes action to stop the attack. Often this takes the form of dropping malicious packets, blocking network traffic or resetting connections. The IDPS also usually sends an alert to security administrators about the potential malicious activity.
– The two main contributors to the successful deployment and operation of an IDS or IPS are the deployed signatures and the network traffic that flows through it.
– According to Insider Threat 2018 report, most insider exploits are detected through IDPS. This indicates the popularity of IDPS and why majority of the vendors are offering this service.
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
– Asia is a major player in the changing retail landscape due to rise in e-commerce startups. China leads the e-commerce market with Alibaba recently opening a pop-up store in Australia and reflecting the phygital trend towards digitally-enhanced offline experiences.
– Offline retail is also gaining popularity. According to the International Labour Organization (ILO), it employs an aggregate of 44.6 million workers, which represents 16 percent of the regions total employment.
– Kroger and Microsoft announced a collaboration in January 2019 to redefine the customer experience using Kroger Technology products powered by Microsoft Azure, the retailers preferred cloud platform for Retail as a Service (RaaS).
– To retain the data authenticity generated by retail industry (for instance, customer shopping data for personalization), move towards cloud and hence its security is of utmost importance.
– May 2019 – Trend Micro extended the reach of its container security offerings which will inspect all lateral and horizontal traffic movement between containers and platform layers It has added support for scanning of images prior to being loaded into a container registry.
– February 2019 – Together, Imperva and Prevoty announced to create a consolidated, comprehensive platform for application and data security. The combination of Imperva and RASP (Prevoty’s flagship product) extends customers visibility into how applications behave and how users interact with sensitive information.
– February 2019 – Announced Email Fraud Protection, an automated solution that helps organizations block fraudulent emails from reaching enterprises, ensuring complete brand reputation and sender trust..
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a Global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Global Cloud Security In Retail Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com