Insurance Brokers & Agents Global Market Report 2019
The insurance brokers and agents market consists of sales of insurance policies by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) and individuals that act as intermediaries (i.e., agents, brokers) in selling annuities and insurance policies. They represent consumers or insurance providers or both in insurance premium collection. Insurance brokers and agents can be contracted with single or multiple insurance companies as they try to meet different client needs with available insurance products. This market excludes the direct selling of insurance products by insurance companies. The value of the market is based on the fees or commissions paid to brokers by the insured, both commercial and personal.
North America was the largest region in the global insurance brokers & agents market, accounting for 43% of the market in 2018. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 25% of the global insurance brokers & agents market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region in the global insurance brokers & agents market.
Top Leading Companies mentioned are
Marsh & McLennan Cos Inc, Willis Towers Watson PLC, Aon PLC, Arthur J Gallagher & Co, Brown & Brown Inc
Bancassurance is gaining prominence within the insurance intermediation industry. This distribution channel is being used by banks to cross-sell its products and services and generate additional revenue. Bancassurance also benefits the insurance company by providing an exposure to a wider customer base via the banks distribution network of agents and branches. The adoption of more diversified and enhanced products offered by banks is expected to drive the bancassurance market at a CAGR of nearly 8% to 2019.
Request a Sample copy of this report at:
This report provides a detailed analysis of the Insurance Brokers & Agents market with description of market sizing and growth, segmentation of market by products & services and major markets, top market players etc. The report recapitulates the factors that will be responsible for the growth in the market in the forecasted period.
Essential points covered in Global Insurance Brokers & Agents Market2019 Research are:-
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global Insurance Brokers & Agents market?
- What are the key markets trends impacting the growth of the global Insurance Brokers & Agents market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Insurance Brokers & Agents market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Insurance Brokers & Agents market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Insurance Brokers & Agents market?
This independent 300 pages report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With over figures examining the Insurance Brokers & Agents market, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarket and market leader’s market revenue forecasts as well as analysis to 2022.
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with Sales, revenue, Market Share (%) and Growth Rate (%) of Insurance Brokers & Agents in these regions, from 2014 to 2022(forecast), covering Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
Avail 30% Discount on this Report at:
Furthermore, the report provides a detailed analysis of the global Insurance Brokers & Agents market with analysis of market size by value and volume. Along with this, an analysis of penetration rate and the average revenue generated per user (ARPU) in the market has also been done. The report also includes a detailed analysis of the global Insurance Brokers & Agents market by countries, comprising of its market by value, volume, and ARPU and penetration rate.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Browse Full Report at:
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs. The report will make detailed analysis mainly on above questions and in-depth research on the development environment, market size, development trend, operation situation and future development trend of Insurance Brokers & Agents on the basis of stating current situation of the industry in 2019 so as to make comprehensive organization and judgment on the competition situation and development trend of Insurance Brokers & Agents Market and assist manufacturers and investment organization to better grasp the development course of Insurance Brokers & Agents Market.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated Market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. MarketInsightsReports has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)-Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com