The Leather Chemicals Market recently published a Global Market research study with more than 100 industry informative desk and Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed TOC on “Leather Chemicals Market”.
This report offers detailed analysis and a five-year forecast for the Leather Chemicals industry in a country, as contained in our Leather Chemicals Reports. In addition, this report includes a Market Outlook providing comprehensive information on the business environment, regulations and other factors affecting companies operating in this market, including the long-term economic and demographic profile for a country. This unique combination of industry analysis and market insight gives you a deeper understanding of how your business can thrive.
Top Companies in the Global Leather Chemicals Market
Stahl Holdings B.V. (The Netherlands), SCHILL+SEILACHER GMBH (Germany), Lanxess (Germany), Pulcra Chemicals GmbH (Germany), Sisecam Group (Turkey), Buckman (US), Silvateam S.p.a (Italy), TFL Ledertechnik GmbH (Germany), Pidilite Industries Limited (India), Balmer Lawrie (India), QUIMSER, S.A. (Spain), Pon Pure Chemicals(India), and DyStar Singapore Pte Ltd (Singapore), among others.
According to this study, over the next five years the Leather Chemicals market will register a 4.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach $ 5626.4 million by 2025, from $ 4781.9 million in 2019.
Leather chemicals are the chemicals used in the leather production processes; it can make animal skins firm and durable in the leather making process. Generally, Leather chemicals are divided into four categories chemicals: tanning agents, greasing agents, coating agents and other additives (including surfactants, preservatives, antifungal agents, fixing agent, and water and oil repellent for leather dyes, etc.)
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Leather Chemicals Market 2020 Before the purchase
Key Market Trends
Textile Industry to Witness Higher Potential Growth
– The application of leather in the textile industry has currently been on the rise, owing to the changing preferences toward fashion-oriented generation.
– The world population is increasing annually, leading to rise in the textile industry. The global population is anticipated to reach 8.1 billion by 2025, which is impacting the growth of the textiles market. China is the worlds leading producer and exporter of both raw textiles and garments.
– According to IBEF, Indian textiles industry is expected to reach USD 250 billion in the future. Indias textiles industry contributed 15% to the export earnings of India and is estimated to rise further in the upcoming years.
– Moreover, according to the National Council of Textile Organizations in the United States, the value of shipments for US textiles and apparel was estimated at around USD 77.9 billion, and US exporters of fiber, textiles, and apparel production were USD 28.6 billion. This is expected to rise further in the upcoming years.
In the Asia-Pacific Region, India to Dominate the Market
– India is expected to become a leader in the automotive industry by 2030, according to IBEF, providing opportunities for electric and commercial vehicles. The rise in demand is due to an increase in middle-class income and the growth in young population.
– Moreover, the Indian automotive industry became the fourth largest in the world, with sales increasing by 8% on an annual basis. Such increasing automotive industry is expected to increase the market for leather chemicals for its applications in the interior and exterior parts.
– According to IBEF, the Indian textile industry is expected to reach USD 230 billion by 2020. Huge initiatives are being undertaken by the Government of India, as the textile industry is witnessing a growth in the country.
– Additionally, according to the Indian footwear industry report, the footwear production is crossing approximately 22 billion pairs, annually, accounting for around 9.6% of the contribution to the global footwear output. India is the worlds third-largest footwear consumer, followed by China and the United States. About 90% of the footwear produced in India is consumed by the domestic market and the rest is exported by the country.
The Leather Chemicals market can be divided based on product types and its sub-type, major applications and Third Party usage area, and important regions.
This report segments the global Leather Chemicals Market on the basis of Types are
On The basis Of Application, the Global Leather Chemicals Market is Segmented into
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Inquire for Discount
Regions Are covered By Leather Chemicals Market Report 2020 To 2025.
North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India.
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico).
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy).
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports
-Detailed overview of Leather Chemicals Market
-Changing Leather Chemicals market dynamics of the industry
-In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
-Historical, current and projected Leather Chemicals market size in terms of volume and value
Recent industry trends and developments
-Competitive landscape of Leather Chemicals Market
-Strategies of key players and product offerings
-Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
-Recent developments and key government policies.
-Short to medium-term outlook, including forecasts for economic growth, inflation, monetary and fiscal policy, exchange rates and the external sector.
-Key forecast data, with regional comparisons.
-Includes GDP, expenditure, population, fiscal indicators, prices and financial indicators, current account, external debt, international reserves, foreign trade, capital flows, exchange rates, money supply, interest rates, retail sales and industrial production.
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement
Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Market Insights Reports is an online market research reports library of 500,000 in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Market Insights Reports offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.