The Lingerie Market Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis along with Major Segments and Forecast, 2020-2025. The Lingerie market report is a valuable source of data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands and supply data (as applicable). Report explores the current outlook in global and key regions from the perspective of players, countries, product types and end industries. This Lingerie Market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
Top Companies in the Global Lingerie Market
Yandy LLC (US), Marks & Spencer Group plc (UK), Victoria’s Secret (US), Groupe Chantelle (France), MAS Holdings (Sri Lanka), Jockey International, Inc. (US), Fashion Nova, Inc. (US), Hennes & Mauritz AB (Sweden), LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE (France), Hunkemöller International B.V. (Netherlands), Triumph International (Switzerland), Calvin Klein Inc. (US), La Senza Corporation (US), Bluebella Ltd (UK), Parfait Lingerie (US).
According to this study, over the next five years the Lingerie market will register a 5.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach $ 16640 million by 2025, from $ 13290 million in 2019.
– Changing customer preference, rising brand awareness, and an increasing number of online retail stores are expected to contribute to the growth of the lingerie market during the forecast period.
– Moreover, customers are focusing on style quotient and comfort over the pricing of products. This is one of the key factors driving the lingerie market.
– The key players are embarking on mergers and acquisitions as one of their key strategies to achieve consolidation and optimize their offerings. A few global players have merged with local players to gain dominance in local markets.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Lingerie Market 2020 Before the purchase
Key Market Trends
Increased Penetration of Organised Retail Driving Lingerie Demand
The evolving retail industry is marked by the emergence of many stores in the hypermarket, supermarket, and specialty formats. Comfort and convenience are increasingly becoming important to customers because of their hectic lifestyles and work schedules. Large organized retail stores stock various brands and a variety of lingerie wear including bras, briefs, etc., under one roof, providing more options to consumers. These stores also offer other intimate apparel to fulfill the requirements of shoppers. With the increase in preference for branded products among consumers, the importance of organized retailers carrying branded lingerie wear has also increased. The entry of global players will further add to the sales. For instance, the number of Victoria’s Secret stores increased by around ten times in the period 2012-2018.
By Region Analysis
- North America: North America is a lucrative market for lingerie. The frequent product launches and innovations in style are projected to continue during the forecast period due to the high demand for different varieties of lingerie in the US and Canada markets.
- Europe: In 2018, Europe held the largest market share of the global lingerie market. Continuous innovation in product ranges is the major factor driving market growth. Presently, manufacturers are focusing on product developments and using different fabrics and technologies in the manufacturing processes.
- Asia-Pacific: The market in the region is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The region is expected to be new revenue pocket for the lingerie market, due to the increasing working women population in developing countries.
- Rest of the World: The growth of the women’s apparel industry and increasing consumer awareness are expected to augment the growth of the market in the region during the review period.
- The Lingerie market can be divided based on product types and its sub-type, major applications and Third Party usage area, and important regions.
This report segments the global Lingerie Market on the basis of Types are
Bra, Knickers and Panties, Lounge Wear, Shape Wear, Others
On The basis Of Application, the Global Lingerie Market is Segmented into
Online Stores, Store Front
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Inquire for Discount
Regions Are covered By Lingerie Market Report 2020 To 2025.
North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India.
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico).
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy).
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports
-Detailed overview of Lingerie Market
-Changing Lingerie market dynamics of the industry
-In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
-Historical, current and projected Lingerie market size in terms of volume and value
Recent industry trends and developments
-Competitive landscape of Lingerie Market
-Strategies of key players and product offerings
-Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
-Recent developments and key government policies.
-Short to medium-term outlook, including forecasts for economic growth, inflation, monetary and fiscal policy, exchange rates and the external sector.
-Key forecast data, with regional comparisons.
-Includes GDP, expenditure, population, fiscal indicators, prices and financial indicators, current account, external debt, international reserves, foreign trade, capital flows, exchange rates, money supply, interest rates, retail sales and industrial production.
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement
Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Market Insights Reports is an online market research reports library of 500,000 in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Market Insights Reports offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.