This report focuses on the global E-commerce Logistics Market 2019 Report provides complete information about key players, suppliers, distributors, traders, customers, investors and major types as well as applications. The report provides an in-depth overview of Product Specification, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin. Report evaluates the growth rate and the market value based on market dynamics, growth inducing factors. The complete knowledge is based on latest industry news, opportunities and trends.
Scope of the report:
The e-commerce logistics consists of an e-retailer and a logistics platform. The responsibility of an e-retailer is to approve the online purchase of the customer and transfer it to the logistics platform.
Emerging technologies in the e-commerce market such as Internet-of-things (IoT), drones, automated warehouses, and automated trucks are helping in speeding up the overall process of e-commerce logistics. The e-commerce giants are increasingly adopting logistics as the usage of new technologies provides a highly integrated transportation and warehouse management solution, quick delivery of products, efficiency of delivery, and overall automation of the transportation and warehouse operation. Our market analysts estimate that this market will grow steadily at a CAGR of more than 8.9% by 2021.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on E-commerce Logistics Market 2019:
Top Key Players included in the current scope of E-commerce Logistics Market Report 2019: Aramex, Deutsche Post DHL Group, FedEx, UPS, CEVA Logistics, C.H. Robinson, Kerry Logistics, Sinotrans (HK) Logistics Limited, The Panalpina Group, Nippon Express, Rhenus Group, Kuehne + Nagel, eStore Logistics, Kenco, and other.
E-commerce Logistics Market segmented on the basis on following Types:
E-commerce Logistics Market segmented on the basis on following Applications:
Management of fulfillment operations
Performing supply chain network analysis and design
We provide Customization’s options where you can request data according to your needs and requirements or you can even purchase part of the report:
Region Specific Reports are also available which has micro-level data, in case you need such customized report then, please kindly mention this in your request.
– North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico)
– Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
– Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of South America)
– Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Other)
Global E-commerce Logistics Market Report 2019: Market Size, Status and Forecast Till 2025
– Industry Overview of Global E-commerce Logistics
– Global E-commerce Logistics Competition Analysis by Players
– Company (Top Players) Profiles
– Market Size by Type and Application (2014-2019)
– Development Status and Outlook.
– Market Forecast by Regions, Type and Application (2019-2025)
– Global E-commerce Logistics Market Dynamics
– Global E-commerce Logistics Industry News
– Global E-commerce Logistics Industry Development Challenges
– Market Development Opportunities (2019-2025)
– Market Effect Factors Analysis
– Global E-commerce Logistics Market Forecast (2019-2025)
– Research Finding/Conclusion
Ask For Discount: (Exclusive New Year offer: get flat 30% discount)
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
This report provides an effective business outlook, different case studies from various top-level industry experts, business owners, and policymakers have been included to get a clear vision about business methodologies to the readers. SWOT and Porter’s five models have been used for analyzing the E-commerce Logistics Market on the basis of strengths, challenges and global opportunities in front of the businesses.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Qy Market Research Store
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687