The report “ Global Coding and Marketing Market, By Technology (Continuous Inkjet, Thermal Inkjet, Print & Apply Labelers, Thermal Transfer Overprinting, Laser Coding and Marking, Drop On Demand, and Valve Jet & Hot Melt Inkjet), By Product Mix (Equipment, Consumables, and Spare Parts and Aftermarket), By End-user Industries (Chemicals & Construction, Food & Beverage, Electrical & Electronics, Healthcare, Automotive and aerospace, and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”. Global Coding and Marketing Market accounted for US$ 5.6 billion in 2019 with a CAGR of 6.3%. Advancement of eco-friendly marking systems and novel packaging designs and materials in the packaging industry is boosting the demand of the marking market. Widespread global packaging formats are encouraging globalization by providing great opportunities for firms to multiply their market reach and improve their market share. The accelerating sale of processed foods, packaged snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, dairy items and processed food is enhancing the demand for packaged food and beverage sector across the globe. Additionally, this sector is observed to be the major consumer of coding and marking systems and as a result, increasing demand for packaged products in developed as well as developing economy is extensively contributing towards the growth of global coding and marking systems.
Download sample copy of Coding and Marketing Market : https://prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/4018
- In October 2019, ID Technology ProMach Acquires Jet Label & Packaging, a Leading Provider of Labeling & Coding Solutions.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global coding and marketing market accounted for US$ 5.6 billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on the property type.
- By technology, inkjet coding is extensively being adopted by the business organizations due to its affluence of installation. Furthermore, this technology is further projected to generate the largest revenue during the estimated period and thermal transfer printers are expected to witness considerable growth during the forecast period.
- By product mix, the global coding and marketing market is segmented into equipment, consumables, and spare parts and aftermarket.
- By end-user industries, the food and beverage sector is projected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- By region, China is the largest coding and marking systems market as the country is home to a large retail base, manufacturing hub, and supported by the growing food and beverage industries. According to a recent report, it has been observed that China Food and Drug Administration has introduced reform for labelling of pre-packaged products according to that norm the manufacturers operating in food and beverage industry are required to adhere to certain norms such as inclusion of detailed information about name of the product, details of producer, storage condition, ingredients and identification of batch.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Coding and Marketing Market”, By Technology (Continuous Inkjet, Thermal Inkjet, Print & Apply Labelers, Thermal Transfer Overprinting, Laser Coding and Marking, Drop On Demand, and Valve Jet & Hot Melt Inkjet), By Product Mix (Equipment, Consumables, and Spare Parts and Aftermarket), By End-user Industries (Chemicals & Construction, Food & Beverage, Electrical & Electronics, Healthcare, Automotive and aerospace, and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the coding and marketing market includes Brother Industries, Danaher, Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems, Dover, Illinois Tool Works, ID Technology, LLC, Control Print, Guangzhou EC-Pack Packaging Equipment, Beijing Hi-Pack Coding.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Mr. Alex (Sales Manager)
Prophecy Market Insights
Phone: +1 860 531 2701