The report “ Global Casinos & Gaming Market, By Casino Type (Commercial, Tribal, Limited Stakes, and I-Gaming), By End Users (Gambling Enthusiasts, Social Exuberant, Dabblers, Lottery Loyalists, and Unengaged Audience), and By Game Type (Poker, Blackjack, Slot Machines, Paulette, Craps, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030” Global Casinos & Gaming market accounted for US$ 472.452 billion in 2019 with a CAGR of 5.10%. A major trend in the market is the popularity of cryptocurrency or virtual currencies. Real money is becoming less preferred at making online gambling transactions, which is one of the major driving the growth of online casino gaming market. The key factors that drive the growth of the market are changing lifestyle and rise in the demand for leisure time due to a hectic & busy lifestyle. Increase in tourism is another factor that propels the market growth.
Download sample copy of this report @
- On Dec 06, 2019, Galaxy Entertainment celebrated 20th anniversary of the Macao special administrative region and announced lucky draw to marathon winners.
- On January 21, 2020, Las Vegas Sands has been named one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” in fortune’s annual list of the most respected and reputable businesses, marking the company’s fourth straight appearance and the seventh in eight years on the annual list of global corporate leaders.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Casinos & Gaming market accounted for US$ 472.452 billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of 5.10% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on casino type, end-user, game type, and region.
- By casino type, Commercial casinos dominated the global casino gaming market and accounted for the largest market share. However, the i-gaming casino is anticipated to gain traction during the forecast period.
- By end-user, the casino lottery segment captured the highest share of the market.
- By game type, Casino slot machines were the largest revenue-generating segment of the casino gaming type market.
- By region, Asia-Pacific is projected to lead the global Casinos & Gaming market and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period, due to the growing casino gaming industry at a rapid pace in emerging regions.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “ Global Casinos & Gaming Market,” By Casino Type (Commercial, Tribal, Limited Stakes, and I-Gaming), By End Users (Gambling Enthusiasts, Social Exuberant, Dabblers, Lottery Loyalists, and Unengaged Audience), and By Game Type (Poker, Blackjack, Slot Machines, Paulette, Craps, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global Casinos & Gaming market includes Caesars Entertainment, Galaxy Entertainment, Las Vegas Sands, MGM Resorts, SJM Holdings, 888 Holdings, Betfair Online Casino Games, Boyd Gaming, City of Dreams Manila, and Delaware Park.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized in market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights