The report “Global Champagne Market, By Grape Used (Pinot Noir, Pinot Meuniere, and Chardonnay), By Product Type (Prestige Cuvee, Blanc De Noirs, Blanc De Blancs, And Rosé Champagne), By Flavor (Apple, Brut, Nutty, Vanilla, and Others (Pear, Citrus, Cream, Strawberry, and Chocolate)), By Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, and Online Stores), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″ Global champagne market is projected to grow from US$ XX billion in 2019 to US$ XX billion by 2029. Increasing individual’s preference for low percentage of alcohol by volume (ABV) blends is driving the global champagne market. Further, growing consumption habits of wine, rising urbanization, changing lifestyles, and high disposable incomes are factors propelling the global champagne market.
Download sample copy of this report @
- In June 2018, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE launched space Champagne for astronauts. This is bottle of gravity-defying Champagne, enabling it to be consumed in outer space.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global champagne market accounted for US$ XX billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the basis of grape used, product type, flavor, distribution channel, and region.
- By grape used, the global champagne market is segmented into pinot noir, pinot meuniere, and chardonnay.
- By product type, the global champagne market is bifurcated into prestige cuvee, blanc de noirs, blanc de blancs, and rosé champagne.
- By flavor, the global champagne market is categorized into apple, brut, nutty, vanilla, and others. Others sub-segment is divided into pear, citrus, cream, strawberry, and chocolate.
- By distribution channel, the global champagne market is classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, and online stores.
- By region, Europe champagne market is expected to account for major share in terms of revenue in the global champagne market over the forecast period. This can be attributed to presence of large number of wineries and increasing consumption of alcoholic beverages in the European countries. North America champagne market is expected to account for second-highest share in terms of revenue in the global champagne market in the near future.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Champagne Market”, By Grape Used (Pinot Noir, Pinot Meuniere, and Chardonnay), By Product Type (Prestige Cuvee, Blanc De Noirs, Blanc De Blancs, And Rosé Champagne), By Flavor (Apple, Brut, Nutty, Vanilla, and Others (Pear, Citrus, Cream, Strawberry, and Chocolate)), By Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, and Online Stores), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa)- forecast till 2029
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global champagne market includes LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE, LANSON-BCC, Compagnie Pour Le Haut Commerce, Nonancourt Family Trust, Pernod Ricard, Rémy Cointreau SA, Centre Vinicole Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte, Louis Roederer, Taittinger, and Europeenne de Participations Industrielles SAS.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is a specialized market research, analytics, marketing and business strategy, and solutions company that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high value opportunities in the target business area. Also, we help our client to address business challenges and provide best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights