The report “Global Context-Aware Computing Market By Vendor (Device Manufactures, Mobile Network Operators, Online and Web, and Social Networking Vendors), End-user Industry (banking/insurance, healthcare, entertainment, BFSI, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Telecommunication, Logistics and Transportation, and Other End-user Industries), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″ Global Context-Aware Computing market is projected to grow from US$42.24 billion in 2019 to US$ XX billion by 2029 growth in consumer electronics industry is a major factor driving the growth for target market. Additionally, mounting users of the mobile device is a major factor boosting the target market growth. Moreover, in upcoming years, enterprises are expected to progressively invest in context-aware applications and technologies, due to the popularity of trends across enterprise mobility such factor provides an opportunity for the target market.
Download sample copy of this report @
- In August 2019 Google added a new security feature that puts context-aware abilities in Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy (Cloud IAP), which helps to controls access to cloud applications and virtual machines (VMs) running on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- In July 2018, Google has launched a new form of secure login for business customers it’s calling context-aware access.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global Context-Aware Computing market accounted for US$ 42.24 billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on Vendor and end-users and region.
- By vendor global context-aware computing market is classified into device manufacturers, mobile network operators, online and web, and social networking vendors.
- By End-user Industry global context-aware computing market is classified into banking/insurance, healthcare, entertainment, BFSI, consumer electronics, automotive, telecommunication, logistics and transportation, and other end-user industries.
- By Region, North America region is accepted to dominate the target market. Owing to the presence of a majority of the market leaders. Additionally, this region has the highest users of mobile device, which are integrators of context-aware computing technology. Asia Pacific is expected to show the highest CAGR market for the global Context-Aware Computing market due to the fast adoption capability in this region.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Context-Aware Computing Market By Vendor (Device Manufactures, Mobile Network Operators, Online and Web, and Social Networking Vendors), End-user Industry (banking/insurance, healthcare, entertainment, BFSI, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Telecommunication, Logistics and Transportation, and Other End-user Industries), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – forecast till 2029
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global Context-Aware Computing market includes IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc, Google LLC, Oracle Corporation, Amazon.com Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Apple Inc., and Intel Corporation.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions development company that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights