The report “Global Industrial Automation Software Market, By Product (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control System (DCS), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Human Machine Interface (HMI), and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)), By End-user Industry (Power Industry, Automotive Industry, Oil and Gas Industry, and Other End-user Industries), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030. The increasing need for improved productivity, efficiency, and speed required in the manufacturing process and proliferation of new digital industrial technologies such as industry 4.0 and industrial IoT are driving the growth of the global industrial automation software market. Further, the introduction of robots in the manufacturing industry rapidly transformed the process of production that led to the generation of the demand for more automated solutions (both software and hardware). This leads to an increase in the manufacturing process and to generate actionable insight from it for production growth and for decreasing the production cost. Nevertheless, the emergence of automation-driven industries in emerging countries creates growth opportunities in the industrial automation software market.
Download sample copy of this report @
- In May 2019, ABB Ltd. introduced a cloud-based SCADA system for offshore oil well drilling machines. The cloud-based visualization system helps the small scale workers to gather insights about their onshore oil well drillings remotely similar to the big administrations without financing for the full on-premise SCADA system.
- In Feb 2019, ABB and Dassault Systèmes together signed a global partnership for digital solutions. By collaborating the two companies plan to provide end-to-end offerings of advanced digital solutions while increasing speed, flexibility, and productivity of the consumers.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global industrial automation software market accounted for US$ 53.7 billion in 2023 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on the product, end-user industry, and region.
- By product, the global market is segmented into supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), distributed control system (DCS), manufacturing execution systems (MES), human-machine interface (HMI), and programmable logic controller (PLC)
- By end-user industry, the global market is segmented into the power industry, automotive industry, oil and gas industry, and other end-user industries
- By region, in 2018, North America region holds the largest market share in the overall industrial automation software market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. This is mainly attributed due to the huge number of industrial automation software key players being situated in North America and a large number of end-user activities present in the region.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Industrial Automation Software Market”, By Product (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control System (DCS), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Human Machine Interface (HMI), and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)), By End-user Industry (Power Industry, Automotive Industry, Oil and Gas Industry, and Other End-user Industries), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global industrial automation software market includes ABB Ltd, Honeywell International Inc., Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, Rockwell Automation Inc., CANNON-Automata, Emerson Electric CO., OMRON Corporation, Dassault Systèmes, IBM Corporation, Parsec Automation Corp, General Electric, Werum IT Solutions, and Aegis Industrial Software Corporation.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions Development Company that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights