Global Infant Nutrition Market 2019-2024 is a comprehensive report which provides a detailed overview of the major driver, opportunities, challenges, current market trends and strategies impacting the Global Infant Nutrition market in conjunction with calculation and forecast of size, share, and growth rate analysis. Combining the analysis capabilities and knowledge integration with the relevant findings, the report has foretold the robust future growth of the Infant Nutrition market all told its geographical and merchandise segments.
The global infant nutrition market was valued at USD 71.40 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 98.90 billion in 2024, witnessing a CAGR of 5.58%.
The Global Infant Nutrition market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies, like Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Global Animal Husbandry Co. Ltd, Global Animal Healthcare Ltd., Dachang, Elanco, MSD Animal Health, Vetoquinol SA, Virbac Corporation, Zoetis Animal Healthcare among others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report:
Infant nutrition is a substitute food for breast milk. The initial six months after birth plays a very crucial role in the development of a child, wherein ensuring optimal nutrition during this period is of paramount importance. Breast milk is highly nutritious and contains carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, and vitamins imperative for the development of the child. However, in certain cases, the mother may not be able to produce breast milk or may not be able to breastfeed the baby due to other reasons. In such cases, infant nutrition products act as a suitable substitute.
(Special Offer: Get flat 30% discount on this report)
Inquire for Discount:
Key Market Trends:
Prepared Food is Expected to hold its Highest Market Share in the Baby Food Segment
In the product type segmentation of the infant nutrition market, the prepared food sub-segment under the baby food segment is believed to have the largest market size and is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.51% during the forecast period.
The market size of the baby food segment can be attributed to the current busy lifestyle of people and the emergence of a variety of organic and healthy food for infants. The extensive sale of prepared food is mainly attributed to its ease of access. As the manufacturers of prepared food, most companies are now coming up with more organic food products, which is free from preservatives and residues of fertilizers and pesticides. However, there are also some parents who prefer to prepare the babys food by themselves, so as to be assured of hygiene and nutrition.
Therefore there is also a demand for the dried food that is on a rise, majorly due to the increasing trust of parents upon the quality of food, which is provided by the companies and increasing improvisation that is continuously being done in the food products by the manufacturers. There are other baby foods segment of the market majorly inclusive of the juices and products that are rich in omega-3 DHA and arachidonic acid (ARA), along with other nutritional products.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The key insights of the Infant Nutrition Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Infant Nutrition market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The Infant Nutrition market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2019 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2019-2024 market development trends of Infant Nutrition Market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Infant Nutrition Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Finally, Infant Nutrition Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Infant Nutrition industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687