Thailand Textile Market 2019 Size, Trends, and Application with Top Key Players
Thailand’s textile industry is a major non-western entity that constitutes more than 2000 garment companies and an almost equal number of textile firms most of which are located around Bangkok and eastern Thailand. The textile and apparel industry of the country plays a key role in the country’s GDP and export revenue.
– Textile industry in the country is quite expansive in nature with a greater level of proficiency in the production, design, and sale to home textiles. It is a world-renowned silk producer which also manufactures spin or twist yarn. It is also excelling in the latest trend in the textile industry of eco-friendly finishing, dyeing, and printing services which meet global standards though it has to deal with some issues.
– Domestic consumer demand is however lower in the Thailand textile and garments industry, due to the lower purchasing power which compels the players to scour foreign markets to sell their textile and apparel products. Also, the textile industry in Thailand faces a shortage of raw material in the industry. For instance, it produces hardly 2% of the raw cotton that is in demand for its cotton fabrics manufacturing. Thus, this might prove as a hindrance for the newer market opportunities in comparison with China and India.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report@:
The global Thailand Textile market is consolidated, with top players accounting for the major share of the market demand. The top market players include LukcyTex, Thanulux, Erawan, Hi-Tech Apparel, Nan Yang Textile Group and Others.
Scope of the Report
A complete background analysis of the Thailand Textile Market, which includes an assessment of the parental market, emerging trends by segments and regional markets, Significant changes in market dynamics and market overview is covered in the report. The report also features the qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industrys value chain.
(Special Offer: This report is available up to 20% discount):
The Full Report Description and TOC:
Key Market Trends
Non-woven Textiles Segment is Expected to Witness a High Growth
The Non-woven materials are used in a wide range of applications in the industries of paper and packaging, automobile, agriculture, construction, textiles, healthcare, and medical. They are made of cross-laid, parallel-laid, or randomly laid webs tied up with adhesives or thermoplastic fibers.
– The material possesses properties of cushioning, thermal insulation, flame retardancy, strength, stretch, and softness. The non-woven materials segment in Thailand is anticipated to witness significant growth, owing to its multiple applications during the forecast period.
– Major applications of the product are in the automobile industry. Many interior and exterior parts of vehicles are manufactured using these materials. Physical properties, such as being lightweight, high moldability, and durability make these substances suitable to be used in vehicle components.
– The healthcare industry is a significant contributor to the growth of the non-woven materials segment. Increasing safety measures while undergoing medical surgeries and other medical operations is anticipated to positively affect the market studied in the near future.
– These materials are used in road constructions in the form of geotextiles to increase the durability of roads. Further, the maintenance cost associated with the use of these substances is quite low. Moreover, the growing transportation and construction industry is a driving factor in market growth. The government of Thailand has been supporting the growth of the non-woven textiles segment in the country.
Protective Textile Category Mark Huge Opportunity for the Textile Industry in Thailand
To meet the newly rising demand derived from the non-apparel side, the countrys textile industry has significantly expanded in terms of its functionalities and variety providing fabrics with functions that go far and above the home furnishing and clothing. The protective textiles are textile products used to safeguard the user from any kind of environmental effect that might result in serious injuries. The demand for these products has been increasing significantly since 2012 with an average growth rate of 2.43% in the period from 2012 to 2018. The flame resistant suit is one of the most common protective uniforms. Thailand is home to many leading protective textile manufacturers, such as Glofab and Insuretex, that serve both local as well as foreign markets.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687