The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Yttrium including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Yttrium investments from 2020 till 2025.
The market for the yttrium market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period.
The Yttrium market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like Goring Rare Earth Corporation Limited, Metall Rare Earth Limited, Alkane Resources Ltd, and Nippon Yttrium Co. Ltd among others
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption in a country such as India, China, etc.
Key Market Trends
Increasing demand for High Temperature Refractories
– Yttrium oxide is used in many applications in the refractory field. The application range includes the use as a compound for applications that require stability at high temperatures.
– Yttrium oxide, along with the CaO, MgO, and BN is considered as aspirant materials for insulator coating, due to its extremely high-temperature stability up to 2,200C.
– Owing to the increased iron and steel production, coupled with the increasing construction activities in the country, the demand for high-temperature refractories are increasing significantly.
– High-temperature refractories are majorly used in the iron and steel industry, including the usage in internal linings of furnaces to make iron and steel, furnaces for heating steel before further processing, vessels for holding and transporting metal and slag, in the flues or stacks through which hot gases are conducted, and others.
– In petrochemical refineries, refractories are used in a wide range of applications, such as fired heaters, fluid catalytic cracking units, gasifiers, hydrogen gas plants, reformers and cracker furnaces, sulfur recovery units, and many others.
– In chemical manufacturing plants, refractories find major applications in carbon black plants, coke calcining plants, elemental sulfur plants, ethanol plants, fertilizer plants, gasification plants, and sulfuric acid plants, among others.
– With the increasing demand for power generation and refining capacities, along with the increased consumption of various chemicals, the demand for various refractory materials is likely to grow in the country during the forecast period.
Inquire for Discount:
China to Dominate the Asia-Pacific Region
– China is the world’s largest producer and consumer of yttrium products. In terms of consumption, China alone accounts for more than 40% share of the yttrium oxide market in the Asia Pacific.
– Due to the presence of a large number of reserves of the rare earth metal, the country is also a key producer of yttrium metal and yttrium oxide.
– As most of the reserves and mines of yttrium oxide are concentrated mainly in China, the product has limited international trade.
– However, the Chinese government is unable to clamp down illegal yttrium mining and the expectation of imposing further restrictions on yttrium exports is forcing the end-users to explore newer avenues to meet the impending supply shortages.
– All the aforementioned factors are likely to increase the demand for the market over the forecast period.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Yttrium Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687