Service Robotics Market Analysis and Precise Outlook 2020-2025 ,This report presents an in-depth assessment of the Service Robotics including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Service Robotics investments from 2020 till 2025.
Ask For Discount at:
The service robotics market is being dominated by major players, including Honda Motor Co. Ltd, Northrop Grumman Corporation, iRobot Corporation, Daifuku Co. Ltd, SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd, Intuitive Surgical Inc., and others. This market is consolidated.
– October 2018 – Dematic planned to implement a robotic order fulfillment system for the Drakes Supermarket, an independent grocery retailer based in Australia. The robotic system was used to pick inventory items for retail store replenishment, by using a goods-to-robot configuration.
– Jan 2018 – Honda introduced its new 3E (Empower, Experience, Empathy) Robotics Concept at CES 2018, demonstrating a range of experimental technologies engineered to understand people‘s needs and make their lives better.
The global service robotics market is valued at USD 14.39 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 63.8 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 25.34% over the forecast period of 2020-2025.
– Service robots, considered in this segment, include personal service robots for domestic, research, and entertainment applications. Professional service robots are used in defense and security, for medical assistance, and UAV drones.
– Some of the major examples of service robots are – iRobot’s Roomba, a personal robot, Amazon Robotics’s Kiva, a logistics/warehouse robot, and Intuitive Surgical’s DaVinci, a medical robot.
– Factors, like aging population and shortages of healthcare workers, are driving the demand for assistive technology robots. Companies, like KUKA (healthcare subsidiary Swisslog), are specializing in robots for healthcare applications. For instance, Swisslog’s Relay is designed for inpatient and outpatient services, like transporting medicines, and in other hazardous medications, including chemotherapy.
– Fully automated solutions act as a driver for the service robot market which provides a huge opportunity for various applications. For instance, at the warehouse MiR’s warehouse robot, MiR 500, a flexible- easy-to-program robot equipped with a laser-scanning technology. Service robots, across military and defense sectors, are gaining popularity for new applications like bomb disposal.
– The major restraint for the service robotics market would be, it needs very skilled hands to operate. It requires a very deep understanding of programming, which helps in programming the robots.
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report@:
Influence of the Service Robotics market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Service Robotics market.
–Service Robotics market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Service Robotics market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the market.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirement:
1-Free country level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
2- Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
3- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points.