Global High-Strength Concrete Market This market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
The market for high-strength concrete is expected to grow at a CAGR of above 6% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied are the increased construction of high-rise buildings, improved long term performance and reduced MRO costs, and superior features such as resistivity to natural & chemical damagers and high early strength advantage. On the flip side, premium pricing and limited usage in emerging economies are likely to hinder the growth of the studied market.
– The residential segment dominated the market and is expected to grow during the forecast period with robust housing demand and construction in regions, such as Asia-Pacific, North America, and Europe.
– The use in rapidly increasing offshore structures, the growing popularity of high-strength lightweight concrete, and growing use in precast work in the NORDIC countries are likely to provide opportunities for the studied market during the forecast period.
– North America dominated the market across the globe with high usage of high-strength concrete in the construction sector due to the trend of high-rise buildings in the region for past many decades.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
Market competition by Top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the Top players including-
ACC Limited, AfriSam, BASF SE, CEMEX Group, Clayton Block Co., LafargeHolcim, Sakrete, Sika AG, The QUIKRETE Companies, U.S. Concrete, Inc., UltraTech Cement Limited
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Global (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Global)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa
Key Market Trends
Residential Construction to Witness Noticeable Growth
– Residential sector has been witnessing the strong influence of the trend of living in flats due to ease in living, township benefits of safety, and increasing real estate prices, across the globe.
– With this, the construction of high-rise buildings is also increasing, which further is creating demand for construction materials with high strength for long life and safety of the building structures.
– High-strength concrete owing to their superior compressive strength, low shrinkage, low permeability, high modulus of elasticity, discontinuous pores, and the resulting smooth fracture surface; are hugely preferred in the construction of high-rise buildings, which has been driving the growth of the high-strength concrete market with the growing residential construction, globally.
– Residential construction is increasing at a robust pace in the regions, such as Asia-Pacific, North America, and Europe.
– In North America, residential construction is increasing in countries such as Canada, United States, etc. The increase is owing to various policies, immigrants shifting towards these countries, etc.
– According to the US Census Bureau, in 2018, the residential construction in United States increased by 2.5% from the previous year.
– Furthermore, in Asia-Pacific, the residential construction grew at a robust rate in countries, such as India, Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. Besides, the trend of high-rise buildings has been increasing rapidly in countries like India, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
– Similarly, the housing demand has increased significantly in North America, in countries, such as Canada, United States, and Mexico, driven by the increased immigrants, growing population, and trend of nuclear families.
– In Europe, with economic recovery, construction activities have been increasing in countries, such as Germany, Spain, and France.
– Hence, such trends are likely to drive the demand for high-strength concrete for residential applications during the forecast period.
North America Region to Dominate the Market
– North America region dominated the global market share. The need for high-strength concrete to support high-rise building construction in countries such as the United States, Canada, and Mexico, the demand for high-strength concrete is increasing significantly in the region.
– In Canada, two of Canadas three largest cities have become a hotspot for construction. The construction activities have been booming again in Toronto and Vancouver. Developers’ outlook regarding good returns on investment, particularly with high-density residential projects, has been driving the construction activities in the country.
– Mexico has also been witnessing high housing demand, for which the country is attracting noticeable investment into construction.
– For instance, in January 2019, IDB Invest, a private sector institution of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) Group, granted a local currency financing program for 150 million Mexican pesos to the Mexican company Process, in order to finance for land acquisition, development and commercialization of housing for low & middle income families in the country.
– Hence, with such a positive scenario of the construction market, and high demand for high-strength materials from the construction sector in the region is likely to drive the demand for the high-strength concrete market during the forecast period.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
Major points covered in this research are:-
─High-Strength Concrete Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2020-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
─Global Market Size (Value) of High-Strength Concrete (2020-2025)
─Global High-Strength Concrete Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2020-2025)
─Global High-Strength Concrete Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
─Global High-Strength Concrete Market Analysis by Application
─Global High-Strength Concrete Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
─High-Strength Concrete Manufacturing Cost Analysis
─Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
─Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
─Market Effect Factors Analysis
─Global High-Strength Concrete Market Forecast (2020-2025)
─Research Findings and Conclusion
Finally, this High-Strength Concrete report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent High-Strength Concrete product development and gives an outline of the potential Global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234