The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Polyaspartic Coatings including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Polyaspartic Coatings investments from 2020 till 2025.
The market for polyaspartic coatings market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 7.5% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied are rapidly increasing demand from the building and construction industry.
– Increasing demand for bio-based products is expected to act like an opportunity for the market.
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption in a country such as India, China, etc.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Leading Manufactures-
Akzo Nobel NV, BASF SE, Carboline Inc., Chromaflo Technologies, Covestro AG, Duraamen Engineered Products Inc., Enviro Epoxy Products Inc., Flexmar Polyaspartics, Florock, Iron Man Coatings, LATICRETE International Inc, NEOGARD, Polyval Coatings Inc., PPG Industries Inc., RPM International, Sika AG, The Sherwin-Williams Company
Key Market Trends
Marine Segment to Dominate the Market
– The market studied is quite extensive, and is widely used in marine applications. Polyaspartic coatings offer extremely fast dry time and excellent corrosion resistance. These advantages make polyaspartic coatings one of the most attractive solutions in marine applications.
– High film builds, which are applied in marine applications with a thickness of about 150-300 microns, when applied using polyaspartic coatings, allow the application of only fewer coating layers.
– As this coating process is more efficient, the total productivity is increased, which in turn translates into lower overall painting costs and faster return-to-service.
– Some of the other advantages of polyaspartic coatings in marine applications include superior weather, UV, chemical, scratch and stain resistance, long-term color and gloss retention, the high film builds without blistering, and most importantly low volatile organic compound (VOC) content.
– Owing to the increase in demand for new ship orders, the production of ships is expected to rapidly increase, resulting in the growing usage of polyaspartic coatings during the forecast period.
Inquire for Discount:
China to Dominate the Asia-Pacific Region
– China is recognized for its architectural boom, globally, owing to the demand for low-cost housing and commercial housing, in recent years. China is currently producing more than half of the Asia-Pacific coatings and is home to more than 10,000 paint companies, among which local producers occupy more than half of the domestic paint market share.
– China has the worlds largest construction industry. However, the growth rate of the industry has become increasingly modest, as the Chinese government is looking to shift toward a services-led economy.
– expressways. Chinas transport ministry and the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has announced their plans to invest USD 72 billion to construct transportation projects, including railways, highways, waterways, airports, and urban rail.
– The Chinese shipbuilding industry has integrated military and commercial efforts. Shipyards, that once built only warships, have shifted their expertize and facilities to the construction of freighters and other vessels for commercial purposes, while continuing to build and modernize ships, in response to requirements from the Peoples Liberation Army (PLA) Navy and Army.
– Hence, with the rapidly growing building and construction, infrastructure, and marine (shipbuilding) industries, the market for polyaspartic coatings in China is expected to rapidly increase over the forecast period.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a Global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Global Polyaspartic Coatings Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com