The Global Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 provides a comprehensive analysis of the market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities of the global industry. It provides an in-depth study of the Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) market by using SWOT analysis. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The market for insulated concrete form (ICF) is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5%.
Get a Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) Market 2020:
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Top Key Players in the Global Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) Market: RPM International Inc., Airlite Plastics Company & Fox Blocks, Amvic Inc., Logix Build Solutions Ltd, and BuildBlock Building Systems LLC, among others.
Key Market Trends
Residential Segment to Dominate the Market
– The increasing number of building codes that demand energy efficiency has led to a rise in the number of ICF constructions in the residential sector.
– For instance, the new energy code in Canada demands continuous below-grade insulations in residential structures._
– The availability of ICF forms at a cheaper rate (as compared to other alternatives), which provide similar efficiency, is driving the demand in the residential segment, especially in Canada and the United States._
– According to distributors and installers in the two major markets – the United States and Canada – the vast majority of ICF home constructions are skewed toward high-end custom homes, and the demand is still being driven by homeowners, in terms of the number of projects._
– Multi-family homes attribute to the largest market growth in the residential sector. Furthermore, basement construction still makes up a significant portion of ICF residential construction works._
– In China, the construction industry grew at a strong pace in 2019, even though the growth slowed down during the year as compared to 2018.
– The Indian government has been actively boosting housing construction, as it aims to provide homes to about 1.3 billion people. The country is likely to witness ~USD 1.3 trillion of investment in the housing sector over the next seven years, and it is likely to witness the construction of 60 million new homes in the country. The availability of affordable housing in the country is expected to rise by around 70% by 2024._
– In Canada, residential construction witnessed a significant growth rate of 11.02% in 2018, and the growth continued in 2019, majorly driven by government initiatives and the rising immigration in the country._
– In Germany, construction companies are benefiting from the soaring demand for real estate and increased investments in buildings. The upswing in construction has been encouraged by the European Central Banks ultra-low interest rates, a growing urban population, and high immigration. The German government made an announcement regarding its plan to construct around 1.5 million housing units by 2021. The overhang of pending residential building permits increased to more than 400,000, suggesting the growth of the sector.
– With the growing awareness and promotional campaigns held by various ICF organizations, the market for ICF in the residential sector is expected to grow over the forecast period._
– However, the slowing down of construction activities due to the economic slowdown and lockdown due to the COVID-19 outbreak are expected to have a negative impact on the growth of the residential industry in the short-/mid-term, and thereby, have an adverse effect on the global insulated concrete form market
The report offers in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
This Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) Market statistical surveying report underlines the leading merchants in this market everywhere throughout the world. This sector of the report includes market depictions, requirements, and product portrayals, manufacture, competence, contact figures, cost, and revenue. In a comparable way, automated gathering, upstream raw materials, and downstream demand studies are administered.
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687