The North America Water Treatment Chemicals Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The market for water treatment chemicals in North America is expected to grow at a CAGR of above 4% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the market studied include the stringent regulatory requirements to control the wastewater disposal from both municipal and industrial sources and growing demand from the power industry in the United States. On the other hand, increasing popularity for chlorine alternatives for cooling water treatment serves as one of the restraining factors market studied.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the North America Water Treatment Chemicals Market: Kemira, Ecolab, Kurita Water Industries Ltd, Solenis, and Suez, among others.
Municipal Segment to Dominate the Market Demand
– Municipal is the fastest growing segment mainly due to the government focusing on developing municipal wastewater treatment plants (mostly in the urban areas), which is likely to augment the use of water treatment chemicals over the forecast period.
– The United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) emphasizes on the improvement of water and sewage services, especially in the municipal wastewater treatment area, and plans to invest an estimated capital investment of about USD 600 billion toward its improvement over the coming two decades.
– The USEPA has also been focusing on supplying clean drinking water and runs a fund called Clean Water State Revolving Fund, by which it finances the environmental compliances. Such initiatives, in turn, increase the usage of water treatment chemicals.
– Thus, the use of water treatment chemicals is increasing, owing to a greater demand for purifying drinking water in the country.
The United States to Dominate the Market
– The United States currently accounts to the highest share of the North America water treatment chemicals market. The United States is one of the highest consumers of water in the world. Approximately 80% of the water and wastewater treatment industry is owned and managed publicly in the country.
– A resurgence in the manufacturing sector in the country is creating a demand for industrial water treatment, given the increasing need for water conservation and stringent environmental regulations. This, in turn, has increased the need for water treatment operations, thereby driving the market for water treatment chemicals.
– According to the US Geological Survey, electric power generators are the largest source of the US water withdrawals and account for around 40% of total water withdrawals in the United States. The wastewater released from the electricity generation process contains significant levels of toxic metal impurities, such as lead, mercury, arsenic, chromium, and cadmium, among others. The power generation in the country is expected to grow significantly and is estimated to reach 106.55 quadrillion British thermal units by 2050. This growth is expected to drive the demand for water treatment chemicals in the country.
– Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, the United States is likely to dominate the North America water treatment chemicals market.
Avail Exclusive Discount on Purchase:
Water Treatment Chemicals Market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. It is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments and geographical analysis. Further, key players, major collaborations, merger and acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are reviewed in the report. The report contains basic, secondary and advanced information pertaining to the Market North America status and trend, market size, share, growth, trends analysis, segment and forecasts from 2020–2026.
Following are major Table of Content of Water Treatment Chemicals Market:
– North America Market Overview, Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities, Segmentation overview
– North America Market competition by top Players
– Analysis by Regions
– Consumption by Regions
– Consumption, By Types, Revenue and Market share by Types
– Consumption, By Applications, Market share (%) and Growth Rate by Applications
– Complete profiling and analysis of Players
– Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
– Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
– North America Market Effect Factors Analysis
– North America Market Forecast
– North America Market Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix, methodology and data source
Finally, all aspects of the North America Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the North America as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects. The report supplies the international economic competition with the assistance of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis and SWOT Analysis.
For More Information On This Report, Please Visit: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/04061951328/north-america-water-treatment-chemicals-market-growth-trends-and-forecast-2020-2025?source=xherald&Mode=12
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org