The report elaborates the complete details covering product definition, product type, and application. The report covers useful details which are categorized based on Octane Improver Fuel Additives production region, major players, and product type which will provide a simplified view of the Octane Improver Fuel Additives industry. The Octane Improver Fuel Additives market report presents the competitive scenario of the major market players based on the sales revenue, customer demands, company profile, the business tactics used in Octane Improver Fuel Additives market which will help the emerging market segments in making vital business decisions.
The market for octane improver fuel additives is expected to grow at a CAGR greater than 3% globally during the forecast period.
Octane Improver Fuel Additives Market Segmentation:
This report on Global Octane Improver Fuel Additives market is a detailed research study that helps provides answers and pertinent questions with respect to the emerging trends and growth opportunities in this industry. It helps identify each of the prominent barriers to growth, apart from identifying the trends within various application segments of the Global market for Octane Improver Fuel Additives. Collecting historical and recent data from various authentic resources and depending on all the factors and trends, the report presents a figurative estimate of the future market condition, along with compound annual growth rate (CAGR).
Inquire for sample copy at:
Global Octane Improver Fuel Additives market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including Innospec, Dorf Ketal, Total, Afton Chemical, and LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., amongst others.
Growing Demand for Ethanol-Blended Fuels
– Among all octane improver fuel additives, ethanol occupies a major share and is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period.
– Ethanol has an octane rating of about 108 and is added to fuel to increase the overall octane rating of the fuel. The use of ethanol-blended fuel reduces the emission of NOX, CO, and particulate matter. Due to the lower carbon to hydrogen ratio, the use of ethanol reduces carbon-dioxide emissions and increases fuel efficiency. The use of ethanol produced from bio-based instead of petroleum-based is expected to reduce pollution and drive the market during the forecast period.
– It is found that there is a significant drop in the production of flexible fuel vehicles in 2019-20 in some parts of the United States which can run on E15, E40, and E85. However, there is a rise in demand for E15 vehicles and for the first time BMW models were approved for use of E15 and it is expecting to launch E25 by the end of 2020.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for octane improver fuel additive during the forecast period due to an increase in demand from countries like China, and India
– To reduce the pollution and particulate matter (PM 2.5) emissions, the Chinese government proposed guideline for the mandate adaptation of 10% ethanol-blended gasoline by the end of 2020 and by encouraging corn production, China is expecting to reach it’s ethanol demand through bio-based production thereby reducing the impact on the environment.
– In early 2010, diesel was available at a discount price of about INR 25 to petrol, but now the difference is in single digits. As the price differential is reducing, the preference for petrol(gasoline)-based vehicles is expected to grow in the future.
Browse full report at:
This independent 120 pages report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With over 80 tables and figures examining the Octane Improver Fuel Additives market, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader’s market revenue forecasts as well as analysis to 2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Impact of low unit costs, diversified product ranges and intense competition on the market
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Regional analysis of the market
- Identifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated Market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. MarketInsightsReports has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales): Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org