Antibodies Contract Manufacturing outlook 2022
As per Persistence Market Research’s latest industry analysis, the global antibodies contract manufacturing market was valued at 3.87 Bn in 2020, and is expected to exhibit a high CAGR of close to 13% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Request For Free Sample Report of “Antibodies Contract Manufacturing Market”@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32933
Rising prevalence cancer and infectious diseases is creating rapid development and commercialization need for biopharmaceutical therapeutics. Ultimately, rise in the prevalence of both conditions is expected to drive the need for biologics.
With advancements in contract solutions, leading CDMOs are focusing on the expansion of their integrated capabilities from molecule-to-finished product. The trend is significant as the acceleration of development and speed to market is becoming more crucial for biopharmaceutical and biologics developers.
Owing to their high specificity and favorable safety profile associated with antibodies, contract manufacturing outsourcing presently comprises the largest class of biologics in the business, owing to legacy challenges related to the development and manufacturing of biologics.
For example, in July 2020, Avid Bioservices and Argonaut Manufacturing Services entered into agreement to offer biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients integrated process development, drug substance manufacturing, and drug product parenteral manufacturing, to accelerate the development and commercialization of biopharmaceutical therapeutics.
Focusing on reduction in operating costs through outsourcing of R&D and commercialization of antibodies to CMOs/CDMOs could increase operational efficiency. Outsourcing at later stages of clinical development through identification and appointment of a strategic partner could improve efficiencies all along the value chain.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32933
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In terms of product, monoclonal antibodies hold around 89% market value share.
- Based on expression system, the mammalian segment is leading with over 84.1% market.
- Based on company size, mid-sized companies account the largest market share of 45.9%.
- By scale of operation, commercial operations account for 54.3% market share.
- By region, North America is set dominate the global antibodies contract manufacturing market with a value share of around 37.9% in 2021. Europe is slated to be the second-largest market with a value share of around 29.7% in 2021.
“Strong biologics pipeline and growing contract manufacturing service adoption are expected to drive market growth over the coming years,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
- New product launches and approvals, agreements, expansion, acquisition collaborations, and partnerships have emerged as key growth strategies being adopted by industry players. By focusing on these strategies, key stakeholders are expanding their geographic footprints and strengthening their existing product portfolios.
- In February 2021, Avid Bioservices, Inc. began phase 2 expansion of its Myford manufacturing capacity expansion plan. This expansion will help the company cater the growing demand for contract manufacturing services
- Rentschler Biopharma, in May 2020, entered into a collaboration with Genemab for the development and manufacturing of bispecific antibodies generated with Genmab’s DuoBody Technological Platform.
- In August 2018, KBI Biopharma’s subsidiary KBI Biopharma BVBA established its new laboratory in Belgium. With this expansion, the company will be able to offer analytical services in the European market.
Request Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/32933
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
- What are the Roadblocks for Antibodies Contract Manufacturing Suppliers?
- What are the Key Opportunities for Antibodies Contract Manufacturing Manufacturers?
- How is Focus on Safety Influencing Antibodies Contract Manufacturing Demand?
- What is the Regulatory Impact on Global Sales of Antibodies Contract Manufacturing?
- Which Region Offers the Largest Opportunity for Sales of Antibodies Contract Manufacturing?
- Where Does the U.S. Stand in the Market for Antibodies Contract Manufacturing?
- What Is the Outlook for Antibodies Contract Manufacturing Manufacturers in China?
- Why is Germany a Lucrative Market for Antibodies Contract Manufacturing Manufacturers?
- Why Will Belgium Outpace Other European Markets for Antibodies Contract Manufacturing?
- Why is There High Demand for Tires in Antibodies Contract Manufacturing?
- Why are Sales of Antibodies Contract Manufacturing Surging?
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
1-2-1 Kinshi Arca Central Building 14/F Tokyo, 130-0013 Japan
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org