Balloon Infusers Market: Pain Management Application to Offer Lucrative Opportunities to Market Players
According to a new report published by Persistence Market Research, the global balloon infusers market valued at US$ 905.7 Mn in 2020, and is predicted to surge at a CAGR close to 9% over the forecast period (2021–2031).
Request For Free Sample Report of “Balloon Infusers Market”@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32517
The caregiving model across the world is changing toward evidence-backed systems for better tracking of capital flow, patient progress, and reducing duration of hospital stay. One of the most important requirements of evidence-backed treatment is found in acute pain service (APS).
Balloon infusers, being lightweight and most economical in nature, are witnessing greater adoption in hospitals and home care settings. These are easy to operate and can be controlled by patients and licensed caregivers. These are preferred over electronic pumps as they can deliver fluids at precise volumes, frequencies, and intervals.
Leading pharmaceutical companies are focused on manufacturing user-friendly balloon infusers with regulators and flow sensors for the precise measurement of drug delivery rates. In addition, some players, as part of their strategy to gain a larger market share, are launching balloon infusers with added features.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Continuous rate balloon infusers are expected to contribute around 70% revenue share in the market by 2031.
- Among all applications, the pain management segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10% by 2031. However, chemotherapy is also expected to be the next leading segment, as cancer is one of the leading chronic diseases, and is expected to hold 1/3 market share.
- Among all the end users, the hospitals segment accounted for more than 40% market share in 2020.
- North America holds the highest share in the global balloon infusers market, while East Asia is the next leading region, due to various technological advancements in the balloon infusers.
- The U.S. holds a big portion of global revenue and accounts for around 90% share in the North American market.
“Increasing number of chronic diseases, rising adoption of balloon infusers, ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and technologically advanced products are factors expected to drive market growth over the coming years,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32517
Innovative Product Bundling Strategies Creating Sustainable Demand
Balloon infuser manufacturers are progressively concentrating on bundling related accessories and IV drug to increase their market penetration. In this regard, dependence on direct sales visits is rising in economies such as India and China.
Visits directly by sales personnel lead to chances for the training of staff to be tasked with delivering drugs to patients. This builds goodwill on the part of producers and the possibility of contract deals from end user. Attractive, effective margin bargaining and pricing are strategies anticipated to boost future sales of balloon infusers.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the balloon infusers market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031.
The research study is based on the product (continuous rate balloon infusers and variable rate balloon infusers), application (pain management, antibiotic therapy, antiviral therapy, chemotherapy, and others), and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, home care settings, speciality clinics, and others), across seven key regions of the world.
Request Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/32517
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
- What are the Roadblocks for Balloon Infusers Market Suppliers?
- What are the Key Opportunities for Balloon Infusers Market Manufacturers?
- How is Focus on Safety Influencing Balloon Infusers Market Demand?
- What is the Regulatory Impact on Global Sales of Balloon Infusers Market?
- Which Region Offers the Largest Opportunity for Sales of Balloon Infusers Market?
- Where Does the U.S. Stand in the Market for Balloon Infusers Market?
- What Is the Outlook for Balloon Infusers Market Manufacturers in China?
- Why is Germany a Lucrative Market for Balloon Infusers Market Manufacturers?
- Why Will Belgium Outpace Other European Markets for Balloon Infusers Market?
- Why is There High Demand for Tires in Balloon Infusers Market?
- Why are Sales of Balloon Infusers Market Surging?
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
1-2-1 Kinshi Arca Central Building 14/F Tokyo, 130-0013 Japan
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com