Dialysis Machines Market outlook 2022
As per Persistence Market Research’s latest industry analysis, the global dialysis machines market was valued at US$ 17.1 Bn in 2020, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of close to 3% over the forecast period (2021-2031)
Request For Free Sample Report of “Dialysis Machines Market Market”@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32797
Rising ageing population suffering from chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes mellitus is expected to increase incidence of kidney diseases such as acute kidney injury (AKI), chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD). With growing global concerns regarding kidney diseases, many leading and start-up companies are focusing on technological advancements to develop safe and effective dialysis products.
- For instance, in December 2020, Medtronic plc commercially launched Carpediem™ Cardio-Renal Pediatric Dialysis Emergency Machine, anticipated to provide continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) to patients. It is used in acute kidney injuries or fluid overloaded patients requiring hemodialysis or hemofiltration therapy.
- Key players continue to rely upon acquisitions, collaboration, alliances, and product launches to gain large revenue shares in the dialysis machines space. To provide access to advanced products and increase patient convenience and safety, both new and existing market players are investing in research.
- Prominent manufacturers are entering into strategic agreements with leading players to expand their product portfolios across countries.
- For instance, in June 2021, American Renal Associates, a leading provider of outpatient dialysis services, in collaboration with CloudCath, evaluated the use of CloudCath’s system by peritoneal dialysis patients. This collaboration would strengthen CloudCath’s portfolio.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32797
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Getinge Group, and Stryker are some of the leading players in the global market for Dialysis Machines. Some of the other major players in the market are Paramount Bed Co., Ltd., Invacare Corporation, and LINET spol. s r.o.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The hemodialysis segment is expected to hold more than 52% revenue share in the market by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 2.6%.
- ESRD accounted for the highest market share of 42% in 2021.
- Among the end users, the hospitals segment is set to account for 33% market share through the forecast period.
- North America holds a major share in the global dialysis machines market, and a similar trend is expected to continue through 2031.
- Manufacturers are actively involved in portfolio expansion and collaborations with various companies to gain a larger market share.
“Increasing ageing population with rising prevalence of chronic diseases and growing demand for advanced portable devices are expected to drive demand for dialysis machines over the years ahead,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Request Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/32797
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
- What are the Roadblocks for Dialysis Machines Market Suppliers?
- What are the Key Opportunities for Dialysis Machines Market Manufacturers?
- How is Focus on Safety Influencing Dialysis Machines Market Demand?
- What is the Regulatory Impact on Global Sales of Dialysis Machines Market?
- Which Region Offers the Largest Opportunity for Sales of Dialysis Machines Market?
- Where Does the U.S. Stand in the Market for Dialysis Machines Market?
- What Is the Outlook for Dialysis Machines Market Manufacturers in China?
- Why is Germany a Lucrative Market for Dialysis Machines Market Manufacturers?
- Why Will Belgium Outpace Other European Markets for Dialysis Machines Market?
- Why is There High Demand for Tires in Dialysis Machines Market?
- Why are Sales of Dialysis Machines Market Surging?
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
1-2-1 Kinshi Arca Central Building 14/F Tokyo, 130-0013 Japan
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org