Plant Disease Diagnostics Market: Agricultural Laboratories to Drive Market Expansion
As per Persistence Market Research’s latest industry analysis, the global plant disease diagnostics market was valued at US$ 88.8 Mn in 2020, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period (2021-2031)
Request For Free Sample Report of “Plant Disease Diagnostics Market”@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32741
According to a survey in Europe, around 16.5 million hectares of land was certified as organic in 2019. This included 430,000 organic producers and 82,000 organic processors. This estimate across Europe has doubled since 2006, and accounted for around 3.3% of the total agricultural area.
Agricultural biotechnology techniques are used to improve the quality of plants, animals, and microorganisms for specific agricultural uses. Based on the understanding of DNA, scientists have developed solutions to increase agricultural productivity. Starting from the ability to identify genes that may confer advantages on certain crops, and the ability to work with such characteristics very precisely, biotechnology enhances breeders’ ability to make improvements in crops and livestock. Biotechnology enables improvements that are not possible with traditional crossing of related species alone.
Rising importance of forest plantations increases demand for plant disease diagnostics. Several studies have been conducted to assess effective methods for early detection and identification of plant diseases in planting materials. New molecular genetic methods have been studied that can be used to screen forest trees for different pathogens to evaluate disease resistance.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In terms of product, the kits segment holds around 42.1% market value share globally. Growth is primarily attributed to technological advancements and developments in molecular diagnostic methods.
- Based on test, the serological test segment is leading with 57.2% market share. Specificity and accuracy in results are positively driving demand for plant disease diagnostics.
- Plants dominate the market by sample and account for approximately 39% share of the market. Several diseases are associated with entire plants, and hence, they are employed as a sample in several diagnostic procedures.
- Based on end user, agricultural laboratories dominate the market with a market share of 27.7%. This trend will continue as this segment projects considerable growth over the decade at a CAGR of 4.5%.
- By region, Europe dominates the global plant disease diagnostics market with a value share of around 40.7%. North America is the second-largest market with a value share of around 22.2%.
“Increasing crop losses due to plant diseases and changing climate are expected to drive market growth over the coming years,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32741
New product launches and approvals, agreements, collaborations, and partnerships have emerged as the key growth strategy adopted by industry players. By focusing on these strategies, key stakeholders are expanding their geographic footprints and strengthening their existing product portfolios.
- In August 2021, Agdia Inc. released rapid isothermal assays for the detection of emerging pathogens in industrial hemp.
- In September 2021, the clinical sequencing division of Thermo Fisher Scientific and AstraZeneca announced that they would collaborate to develop next-generation sequencing (NGS)-based companion diagnostics (CDx) to complement AstraZeneca’s growing range of targeted medicines.
- In October 2019, Agdia Inc. released new immunostrips for the detection of the tobacco streak virus.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the plant disease diagnostics market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031.
The research study is based on the product (Kits [Elisa kits, DNA based diagnostics kits, protein based diagnostics kits], lateral flow devices, DNA/RNA probes, accessories and other consumables, software and cloud databases, test (molecular tests[PCR- based assays, PCR & RT-PCR, multiplex PCR], isothermal amplification assays[microarray assay, NASBA, the LAMP assay], serological tests [ELSIA,TBIA, QCMI], tests using electronic technology), sample (seeds, grains, plants, trees, fruits, others), end user(agricultural laboratories, academic and research institutes, food processing laboratories, contract research organization, others), across seven key regions of the world.
Request Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/32741
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
- What are the Roadblocks for Plant Disease Diagnostics Market Suppliers?
- What are the Key Opportunities for Plant Disease Diagnostics Market Manufacturers?
- How is Focus on Safety Influencing Plant Disease Diagnostics Market Demand?
- What is the Regulatory Impact on Global Sales of Plant Disease Diagnostics Market?
- Which Region Offers the Largest Opportunity for Sales of Plant Disease Diagnostics Market?
- Where Does the U.S. Stand in the Market for Plant Disease Diagnostics Market?
- What Is the Outlook for Plant Disease Diagnostics Market Manufacturers in China?
- Why is Germany a Lucrative Market for Plant Disease Diagnostics Market Manufacturers?
- Why Will Belgium Outpace Other European Markets for Plant Disease Diagnostics Market?
- Why is There High Demand for Tires in Plant Disease Diagnostics Market?
- Why are Sales of Plant Disease Diagnostics Market Surging?
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
1-2-1 Kinshi Arca Central Building 14/F Tokyo, 130-0013 Japan
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com