Market Insights Reports has recently curated a research report titled, Global D-Dimer Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025. The report is structured on primary and secondary research methodologies that derive historic and forecast data. The global D-Dimer market is growing remarkably fast and is likely to thrive in terms of volume and revenue during the forecast period. Readers can gain insight into the various opportunities and restraints shaping the market. The report demonstrates the progress and bends that will occur during the forecast period.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global D-Dimer Market: F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott Laboratories, Siemens AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Key Market Trends:
The Pulmonary Embolism Segment is Expected to Witness a Robust Growth Over the Forecast Period
– Growth of the pulmonary embolism segment is attributed to the growing global prevalence of this disease due to rise in blood plasma d-dimer levels among women and the rising geriatric population coupled with a higher burden of associated diseases. On the other hand, Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) testing is also likely to witness the highest growth rate over the forecast period due to the rise in a number of new cases across the world. For instance, according to the National Health Service (NHS) fact sheet (2019), every year, DVT affects one in every 1,000 individuals in the United Kingdom coupled with obese population and people over the age of 40. This factor is fueling the segment and contributing to the growth of global market revenue.
– Based on the end-users, the hospital segment is expected to dominate the d-dimer market. The dominance is due to a rise in the number of patients admitted to the hospitals for the early diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases and blood disorders as prescribed by physicians. On the other hand, the diagnostic laboratories are likely to witness the highest growth due to adoption of advanced technologies and availability of novel systems like Cobas h 232 POC system in the developed countries which can be used in different settings like ambulances, and emergency rooms driving the global d-dimer market over the forecast period.
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC Here:
North America Dominates the Market and Expected to do Same in the Forecast Period:
North America is expected to dominate the overall D-Dimer market throughout the forecast period. The dominance is due to the rising prevalence of cardiopulmonary disorders and blood disorders such as venous thromboembolism, strokes, disseminated intravascular coagulation among the huge population of elder individuals which generates higher demand for the D-Dimer test market. For instance, according to the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in March 2019, the risk of Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) increases with rise in obesity and age over 50. It has been estimated by CDC that about 900,000 people in the United States could be affected every year with DVT which directly drives for growth of the D-dimer testing market in the region. Also, a rise in the approvals from regulatory authorities along with ongoing clinical trial studies and increasing adoption of technology by the key players in the United States are likely to contribute the largest share of revenue in the region propelling the global D-Dimer market.
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of D-Dimer Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of D-Dimer Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2019 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, D-Dimer Market report is the believable source for gaining the Market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and Market development rate and figure and so on. This report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Customization of this Report: This D-Dimer report could be customized to the customer’s requirements. Please contact our sales professional (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supplychain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.