Food Diagnostic Equipment and Consumables Market – Forecast(2020 – 2025)
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on in-depth research on the development environment, Market size, development trend, operation situation and future development trend of Food Diagnostic Equipment and Consumables Market on the basis of stating current situation of the industry in 2020.
Food diagnostic equipment and consumable market is segmented based on the testing equipment’s available in which PCR equipment is having high market share which is valued 853$ million in the year 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% between 2020-2025 and followed by immunoassay system which is valued 721$ million in the year 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2020-2025. The rising concern over food quality and safety will increase the market size of food diagnostics equipment market.
Food diagnostic equipment and consumable market is valued 3316$ million in the year 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2020-2025.
Request a Sample Report:
The following Companies are covered
- Bruker Corporation
- Beckman coulter Inc.
- Biomerieux Inc.
- Bio-rad laboratories, Inc.
What is Food Diagnostic Equipment and Consumables?
Food diagnostic equipment are used to test the food which is consumable. There are few types of equipment’s which are used in testing the food. The equipment’s used in testing the food are Chromatography Systems, Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) equipment, Immunoassay systems, Hybrid systems, NMR Systems, Flow Cytometry systems, Spectrometers and many more. PCR equipment is majorly used in microbial analysis and pathogen testing is also done by using PCR equipment. Immunoassay system is very economical method which is used in pathogen detection. Chromatography system is another type of food testing equipment used to detect additives, fatty acids and vitamin analysis. This technique consume less time to test a sample.
The food testing consumable are segmented into different types like test accessories, reagents and general lab ware. General lab ware are those which are generally used devices in labs along with the diagnostic equipment.
Market Segmentation by Types:
- Natural food toxin analysis
- Food chemistry analysis
- Food microbiology analysis
- Food nutrition analysis
- Food allergen analysis
- GMO testing
- Food shelf-life studies
Market Segmentation by Applications:
- Chromatography Systems
1.1. Gas Chromatography
1.2. Liquid Chromatography
1.3. Ion Chromatography
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) equipment
- Immunoassay systems
- Hybrid systems
- NMR Systems
- Flow Cytometry systems
7.1. Atomic spectroscopy
7.2. Mass spectrometry
7.3. Molecular spectroscopy
7.4. Fluorescence spectroscopy
7.5. Imaging spectroscopy
- Alcohol Analyzer
9.1. Automatic refractometers
9.2. Abbe refractometers
10.1. Automatic Titrators
10.2. Karl Fischer Titrators
10.3. Potentiometric Titrators
10.4. Thermometric Titrators
- Moisture analyzers
12.1. Rotational or Shear rhoemeters
12.2. Extensional Rheometers
Food Diagnostic Equipment and Consumables Market
The present food testing system involves placing of food samples in a dish to see whether harmful bacterial colonies form, but that process takes two to three days. Rapid techniques based on antibody-bacteria interactions or bacterial DNA amplification is costly and it needs some special instruments. Addressing this issue MIT has developed a new technology which can identify the bacteria present in the food using smart phone or naked eye.
To identify and test the micro volume samples, Nano drop one micro volume spectroscopy is an instrument which is ideal for quantifying and analyzing the quality of food and identify the contaminants in the food.
Nima peanut sensor is a new product launched in the market which can identify and help the people who are allergic to peanuts. This works when a pea-sized sample is placed in to the device and start the device. This device takes some time to identify the peanuts in the food and shows a smiley face if the food is free from peanuts.
The focus on optical and electrochemical bio/chemosensoristic devices which are used in detection of contaminants in food is increasing. In future the development and implementation of bio/chemosensoristic devices with new and modern technological solution for the identification of quality and also helps in identification of contaminants in the food.
The Main objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Food Diagnostic Equipment and Consumables status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Food Diagnostic Equipment and Consumables development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report’s an invaluable resource for industry executives, Marketing, Sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Furthermore, this study will help to solve the following issues:
- Cyclical Dynamics-Report foresee dynamics of industries by using core analytical and unconventional market research approaches.
- Identifying key cannibalizes– Strong substitute of a product or service is the most prominent threat. Report includes key cannibalizes of a market, by procuring market research. This helps in aligning new product development/launch strategies in advance.
- Spotting emerging trends– Report helps to spot upcoming hot market trends. Report also track possible impact and disruptions which a market would witness by a particular emerging trend.
- Interrelated opportunities– This report will allow to make decisions based on data, thereby increasing the chances that the strategies will perform better.
Key Takeaways from this Report
– Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
– Understand the different dynamics influencing the market key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
– Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
– Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
– Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
– Get a quick outlook on the market entropy M&As, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
– Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
For More Information On This Report, Please Visit:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)-Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org