The global disposable endoscopes market is anticipated to hold a value of US$ 2.1 Bn in 2022 and reach US$ 9.26 Bn by 2032. The projected market growth is 16% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The usage of disposable endoscopes reduces the spread of infectious diseases.
The importance of the macro-environment analysis in highlighting how external factors affect business generally cannot be overstated. For our clients to receive accurate results, this study includes all essential industry analysis tools, including PESTEL, SWOT, and value chain analysis. For easy comprehension of the facts and figures, the statistics are presented in a graphical and tabular format. The comprehensive Disposable Endoscopes Market report examines trends that are not yet industrialised as well as market obstacles and opportunities.
Download Sample Copy of This Report :- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7111
Increased demand for Disposable Medical Diagnostic Equipment during COVID-19
The COVID–19 pandemic has led to an increased demand for disposable medical diagnostic equipment. This includes items such as face masks, gloves, gowns, and other protective gear. Additionally, there is a need for more testing kits and other diagnostic tools to help identify and track the virus. As the pandemic continues, the demand for these items is likely to remain high as healthcare providers strive to keep their patients safe and healthy.
For instance, FDA clearance was granted to Boston Scientific’s Exalt D, the industry’s first fully disposable duodenoscope. Another instance is the announcement made by EndoFresh, a Chinese medical device manufacturer, that its single-use endoscopy system for use in gastrointestinal procedures has received 510(K) clearance.
However, the analysis reveals that with the outbreak of COVID-19, the market suffered a loss of about 3% in 2019 to 2020. But, the demand for single-use devices has increased significantly due to the increasing complications developed post-COVID recovery, thereby driving the market in the forecast period.
Request For Customization:- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7111
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global disposable endoscopes market to be valued at over US$ 2 Bn by 2022
- By application, bronchoscopy to accumulate a revenue share worth over 28% in 2022
- North America to dominate the global market. The region to have secured about 41% of the global market share in 2021.
- Asia Pacific to be the fastest growing market, expected to flourish at a CAGR of 17%
“Reduced chances of spreading hospital acquired infections is likely to bode well for the demand for single-use endoscopes in forthcoming years,” – says an analyst at Fact. MR.
Get Full Access of This Premium Report :- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7111
The key players of the market opt for various strategies to enhance their global market reach. Acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the methods adopted by the players.
Some of the recent developments among the key players are:
- In June 2020, a private corporation that manufactures single-use endoscopes, 3NT, disclosed FDA 510 (K) clearance for Colibri™ Micro ENT Scope. It is the world’s first single-use endoscope planned especially for Otology.
- In December 2021, Ambu Inc., the global leader in single-use endoscopes disclosed that it has been given a contract, which is to be effective from February 2022. The contract is in the field of Single-Use Visualization Devices with Vizient Inc., which is the largest healthcare performance Improvement Company in the U.S.
- In November 2020, Olympus Corporation disclosed a partnership with Ruhof Corporation and launched hybrid tubing and single-use procedure kits for endoscopes to lessen the contamination risk.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the medical foam market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of product type (flexible, rigid, and spray), material (polyurethane, polystyrene, polyolefin, and polyvinyl chloride), and application (bedding and cushioning, medical packaging, medical devices and components, prosthetics, and wound care), across major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, and the Middle East and Africa).
Key Segments Covered in the Disposable Endoscopes Industry Report
- By End-Use
- Disposable Endoscopes for Hospitals
- Disposable Endoscopes for Diagnostics Centers
- Disposable Endoscopes for Clinics
- By Application
- Disposable Endoscopes for Arthroscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for Bronchoscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for ENT Endoscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for Urologic Endoscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for GI Endoscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for Other Applications
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:- https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2022/08/23/2502925/0/en/Glycol-Pump-Manufacturers-Eyeing-Booming-Oil-Gas-and-Automotive-Industries-Says-Fact-MR.html
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583