The global washable and reusable mask market will keep generating revenues at a healthy 8% CAGR and is expected to reach a value pool over US$ 4 Bn during the forecast period (2020 – 2030). Consumer spending on healthcare products like sanitizers, masks and others has shown a significant uptick.
During the projected period, the global washable and reusable face mask market will expand by 2.1 times (2020-2030). With the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak spreading throughout the entire world, the effect of COVID-19 on the market for washable and reusable products is quite opportunistic. The demand for hygiene products like face masks and hand sanitizers has increased as a result of the promotion of these products by health experts and numerous government organisations. Worldwide demand for washable and reusable masks increased as suppliers, manufacturers, and e-commerce behemoths were unable to keep up with the demand for surgical masks and respirators. Manufacturers have released a washable and reusable mask onto the market in an effort to reduce the harmful effects of COVID-19. Further,
Download Sample Copy of This Report :- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4700
Rising Demand For Washable and Reusable Mask
The demand for washable and reusable masks is on the rise due to the increasing awareness of the importance of wearing a face mask to protect against the spread of COVID–19. Washable and reusable masks are more cost–effective than disposable masks, as they can be washed and reused multiple times. They are also more environmentally friendly, as they do not require disposal after each use. Additionally, washable and reusable masks are often made from more breathable materials than disposable masks, making them more comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
Key points of the Washable and Reusable Face Masks market study
- The personal application of washable and reusable masks is set to hold share-level dominance with over 40% of the total market value. Panic buying and anxiety are driving demand from this application segment
- Indirect distribution channels represent a significant market value share with over 50% of total revenues. On the other hand, online distribution channels offer the most attractive revenue prospects with an impressive CAGR of 9% from 2020 to 2030
- North America and Europe cumulatively account for a large portion of global sales with a share of nearly 40% of the total market value. The washable and reusable mask will witness huge demand in these regions due to the increase in cases of Covid-19
- South Asia and Oceania have catapulted the global washable and reusable face mask market with an astonishing CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period. Investments in healthcare infrastructure development in India, Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia are key to the growth of the washable and reusable face mask market in these regions.
Share your requirements and get customized reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4700
Global Washable and Reusable Masks Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global washable and reusable face masks market is segmented on the basis of product type, closure, function, application, distribution channel, and region.
- Respiratory mask
- Surgical mask
- Dust mask
- Ring closure
- Tie closure
- Series No
- P series
- Direct sales
- Indirect sales
- Pharmaceutical shop
- Convenience store
- Specialized shops
- Online retail
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia and Oceania
- Middle East and Africa
Get Full Access of This Premium Report :- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4700
Crucial insights into Washable and Reusable Face Masks Market Research:
- Underlying macro and microeconomic factors affecting the growth of the washable and reusable masks market Basic overview of the washable and reusable masks market including market definition, classification and applications.
- Audit of each Washable and Reusable Masks market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Market adoption trend of washable and reusable masks in various industries.
- Important regions and countries providing lucrative opportunities to the Washable and Reusable Masks market stakeholders.
For more information- https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/03/09/2400432/0/en/Low-Code-Development-Industry-is-Projected-to-Achieve-a-Global- US-187-billion-market-size-by-2032-currently-accounts-for-the-largest-market-share-in-the-world. html
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583