The “Africa & Middle East Buy Now Pay Later Market” report offers qualitative and quantitative insights and a detailed analysis of market size & growth rate for all possible segments in the market. The Africa & Middle East Buy Now Pay Later Industry present a market overview, product details, classification, and market concentration. The report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on various competitive intelligence parameters like company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue, and contact information. The Africa & Middle East Buy Now Pay Later Market report provides an in-depth study of SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threat to the organization.
Click here to get a free sample copy of latest research on Buy Now Pay Later market:
BNPL providers in Africa have recorded strong growth over the last four quarters. Various players in the region are offering new forms of alternative credit and point-of-sale (POS) lending options such as BNPL to lure customers offering them a convenient and flexible payment mode. Julla, a PoS financing startup, launched Julla app in Kenya in August 2019, to enable customers purchase items and pay for them at a later date.
PayJustNow, a South African based BNPL provider, is focusing on growing merchants partnership list to offer customers a cost-effective and flexible shopping experience. Also, the company is leveraging AI, cloud technology, and a progressive web app (PWA) to collect valuable information about customers that can be used drive more purchases, aid retailers improve their customers’ experience, and help develop a decision-scoring engine that can make recommendations to reduce risk and boost returns.
Due to nation-wide lockdown because of COVID-19, the South African economy contracted in Q2 20. Its unemployment rate stood high at the end of 2020. The impact on income level and subsequent aversion to debt in South Africa could further increase demand for BNPL service.
BNPL payment has recorded strong growth over the last four quarters across key countries in the Middle east region. BNPL payment competitive scenario is changing with players focusing on innovation to compete effectively in the market. Companies are focusing on product differentiation to gain a competitive edge.
Browse the report description and TOC:
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the Africa & Middle East Buy Now Pay Later size (value and volume) by the company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2020 to 2024, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Buy Now Pay Later by identifying its various sub-segments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key Africa & Middle East Buy Now Pay Later manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
- To analyze the Buy Now Pay Later with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Buy Now Pay Later submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.