Market Intelligence Data has released a new report on the global Aluminum Casting market. The document gives a complete evaluation of the market. It understands market development through in-depth insights, tracking historical developments and analysing current scenarios and future forecasts based on optimistic and possible situations. The report provides detailed statistics on the Aluminum Casting market industry and its framework.
The data studied for the preparation of the report takes into account the current major players and the major players that will be listed. Industry top players are: Alcoa, Dynacast International, Gibbs Die Casting, Ryobi, Martinrea Honsel, United Company Rusal, Nemak, Rockman Industries, Endurance, LTH, CHALCO, China Hongqiao, Guangdong Hongtu, Hongte, Wencan
The Global Aluminum Casting Market Size is Projected to Reach at a CAGR of 7.35% during 2021-2026.
Click Here To Get A Sample Copy:
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis:
The number one goal of this Aluminum Casting Market document is to provide Quantitative records withinside the form of charts and graphs. The information regarding market fundamentals is provided surely for the sake of readers. All the readers on the side of stakeholders will understand the market situations and business enterprise environment because it needs to be through this properly-planned Market analysis. It turns smooth to collect the effect of COVID-19 on the market boom through this Aluminum Casting market document.
Aluminum Casting market Segmentation By Type:
Permanent Molding Casting
Aluminum Casting market Segmentation By Application:
Aerospace & Military
General Industrial Machinery
In January 2019, Endurance Technologies Ltd acquired Italy-based aluminum die casting company, Fonpresmetal Gap SpA, for EUR 8.16 million. The Endurance Group in Europe has nine manufacturing plants at present, of which six are in Italy and three in Germany.
In May 2019, Sundaram Clayton established its first overseas manufacturing facility in the United States, through an investment of INR 630 crore. The facility can produce 1,000 metric ton of castings.
Key Market Trends
Stringent EPA Regulations and Cafe Standards Driving Growth
The automobile regulatory frameworks in Europe and North America have been instrumental in creating a sustainable environment in the automobile industry.
The latest regulatory framework, Euro 6, which was introduced in 2011 and came into effect from September 2014 onward, changed the regulatory standards that have been crucial in determining the dynamics of the automotive market in the region. Since 2013, the EC (European Commission), along with EEA/EMEP, has been maintaining the record of the emission performance standards for each new vehicle registered in Europe.
The emission regulations bind the automotive manufacturers together. The freight companies and fleet owners are rapidly moving toward incorporating more technologies that are expected to reduce the average emission rate.
- Thereby, a need to reduce vehicle weight for lowering emission levels has greatly encouraged the employment of die-cast parts in vehicles.
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and Australia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
For The Full Report Click here:
Significant Features and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Aluminum Casting Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Aluminum Casting Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The report gives answers to the following:
- What strategies are followed by key players to fight this Covid-19 situation?
- What are the essential matters drivers, opportunities, challenges, and dangers of the market will face surviving?
- Which are the leading market players in the Aluminum Casting industry?
- What is the predicted compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the global marketplace during the forecast period (2021-2026)?
- What could be the anticipated value of the Aluminum Casting marketplace in the during the forecast period?
- Impact of COVID-19:
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the Aluminum Casting market report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The Global Aluminum Casting Market report may be modified to meet your specific business needs. Because we understand what our clients want, we provide up to 20% customization for any of our Market Intelligence Data reports at no additional cost to all of our Users.
Market intelligence data is a global front-runner in the research industry, offering contextual and data-driven research services to customers. Customers are supported in creating business plans and attaining long-term success in their respective marketplaces by the organization. The industry provides consulting services, Market Intelligence Data research studies, and customized research reports.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – MARKET INTELLIGENCE DATA
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org