Oct 13, 2021 (Market Insight Reports) —Global Cable Glands Market Size, Status, and Forecast 2021-2027. In-depth research accumulated to offer Latest insights about acute features of the global Cable Glands market. This report provides a detailed overview of key factors in the Cable Glands Market and factors such as driver, restraint, past and current trends, regulatory scenarios and technology development. The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the industry was fully assessed. Fully risk assessment and industry recommendations were made for Cable Glands in a special period. This report also compares the markets of Pre COVID-19 and Post COVID-19. In addition, research considers the impact of COVID-19 on the regional economy.
In 2020, the global Cable Glands market size was US$ 2011 million and it is expected to reach US$ 3493.3 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 8.2% during 2021-2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the study are
Amphenol, Emerson, ABB, TE Connectivity, Eaton, Hubbell Incorporated, Axis Communications, PFLITSCH GmbH, CMP Products, Lapp Group, Hummel AG, WISKA, Weidmiller Interface, BARTEC Group, R.Stahl AG, Warom Group, Bimed Teknik, El Sewedy Electric, CCG Cable Terminations, Beisit Electric Tech, Jacob GmbH, Cortem, Metal Craft Industries, Caledonian Cables, Sealcon, and Others.
Get a Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Cable Glands Market 2021 before purchase:
A cable gland is a device designed to attach and secure the end of an electrical cable to the equipment. A cable gland provides strain-relief and connects by a means suitable for the type and description of cable for which it is designed, including provision for making electrical connection to the armour or braid and lead or aluminium sheath of the cable, if any. Cable glands may also be used for sealing cables passing through bulkheads or gland plates. Cable glands are mostly used for cables with diameters between 1 mm and 75 mm.
The global cable glands market is fragmented with the presence of several large regional and local vendors.
On the basis of type, the Cable Glands market is segmented into Plastic or Polymer Glands and Metal Glands. The Metal Glands segment accounted for the larger share of the global market in 2019 (85.03%).
Applications, included in this market are Railway, Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Aerospace, Chemical, Power and Energy, Others (Food, Pharmacy etc.). Oil & Gas Departments accounted for the largest share of the global market in 2019 (25.10%).
Most important types of Cable Glands covered in this report are:
Plastic and Polymer Glands
Most widely used downstream fields of Cable Glands market covered in this report are:
Oil and Gas
Power and Energy
Region Included are: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Oceania, South America, Middle East & Africa
Country Level Break-Up: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, South Africa, Nigeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Germany, United Kingdom (UK), the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Turkey, Russia, France, Poland, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, India, Australia and New Zealand etc.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at@
Influence of the Cable Glands Market report:
–Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Cable Glands Market.
–Cable Glands Market recent innovations and major events.
–Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Cable Glands Market market-leading players.
–Conclusive study about the growth plot of Cable Glands Market for forthcoming years.
–In-depth understanding of Cable Glands Market market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
–Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Cable Glands Market.
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Cable Glands Market:
– Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Global Cable Glands market (2021-2027).
– Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Global Cable Glands Market.
– Chapter 3: Changing Impact on Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges & Opportunities of the Global Cable Glands; Post COVID Analysis.
– Chapter 4: Presenting the Global Cable Glands Market Factor Analysis, Post COVID Impact Analysis, Porters Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
– Chapter 5: Displaying the by Type, End User and Region/Country 2016-2020.
– Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Global Cable Glands Market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile.
– Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by Manufacturers/Company with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions (2021-2027).
… To be continued