In 2022, the global dairy stabilizers market reached a valuation of US$ 73.3 million, and it is poised for substantial growth with a projected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% to attain US$ 122.2 million by 2032.
The persistent surge in demand for dairy-based products is anticipated to be a driving force behind the continuous expansion of the global dairy stabilizers market. As consumer preferences increasingly favor healthier food and beverages, manufacturers are compelled to innovate by creating novel combinations that enhance both taste and health attributes. Consequently, this trend is expected to fuel the long-term development of dairy stabilizers.
To gain more insight into the market, request a sample of this report:
• Based on type, the agar segment will continue to generate the highest revenue in the global dairy stabilizers market over the forecast period.
• Europe is expected to account for the largest share of the dairy stabilizers market at 23.6% in 2022.
• North America now accounts for 17.9% of the world market, driven by increasing consumption of dairy-based products.
• Demand for dairy stabilizers is expected to grow at a steady pace across Asia Pacific over the forecast period.
• China will remain the most lucrative market for dairy stabilizers in Asia Pacific.
“Rising Trend of Consuming Healthy Dairy Products Driving Sales of Dairy Stabilizers”
Global demand for dairy stabilizers is being driven by a variety of applications; this is fuelling the market’s expansion. The main purpose of dairy stabilizers is to make dairy products’ texture and consistency better.
Additionally, every dairy product, including yoghurt and ice cream, needs to have a constant texture. Products can also be thickened and gelled with dairy stabilizers.
Dairy stabilizers act as moisture retention compounds in dairy products since moisture retention is one of the most crucial needs for dairy products and must be correctly blended into the dairy products. The properties and functions of dairy stabilizers are very diverse. As a result, the market for dairy stabilizers globally offers a lot of chances for business operators.
The development of improved application-specific dairy stabilizers to add desirable features while ensuring product safety is a major emphasis for many large companies.
In response to changes in customer purchasing habits, such as increased sensitivity to chemical ingredients, companies are putting more effort into launching new clean label products. The dairy stabilizers market has expanded into the clean label product category due to new components in the product.
Many people give up meat and poultry products as a result of healthy eating. Scientists and producers worldwide are attempting to increase the effectiveness of dairy stabilizers.
- Recently, Fiberstar, Inc. introduces Citri-Fi 125, a natural citrus fiber. This ingredient is useful in the meat, bakery and dairy industries and provides greater stabilizing and emulsifying properties.
• First Day Lawson.
• Tate & Lyle
• Tc Gums Co., Ltd.
• International Food Company (IFPC)
• CONDIO GmbH
• BlendHub Corporation
• Chr. Hansen
• Cargill, a corporation.
• Ashland Industries Europe GmbH
• Kerry Ltd
• Agropur Cooperative
• EI du Pont de Nemours and Company
• Advanced Food Systems
• Koninklijke DSM NV
• Calpro Foods Pvt. Co., Ltd.
• Fiberstar, Inc.
• Growing demand for dairy-based products is a key factor boosting the growth of the global dairy stabilizers market.
• Demand for dairy stabilizers will continue to grow as demand for improved quality and shelf life of dairy products increases.
• Favorable government support and introduction of new dairy stabilizers will boost sales of dairy stabilizers over the forecast period.
• Growing popularity of plant milks and dairy products and growing vegan population are expected to limit the growth of the dairy stabilizers market.
Major Segments Covered in Dairy Stabilizers Industry Study:
By Type :
By End-Use :
- frozen dairy products
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia and Oceania
Buy now for in-depth competitive analysis:
The questionnaires answered in the Dairy Stabilizers Market Forecast Report are as follows:
- What key strategies are the large players deploying to maximize Dairy Stabilizers growth?
- What are the major challenges faced by players in the demand for dairy stabilizers?
- With the advent of technological advancements, how will the dairy stabilizers landscape change during the forecast period?
- For new investors in the dairy stabilizer scale, what does the player bring to the table that is unique and easy to imitate as a strategy?
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583