Qualitative Analysis Of Data Center Accelerator Market Revenue & Industry Analysis By 2025
The data center accelerator market is expected to register a CAGR of 49% over the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Data Center Accelerator market research report adoption is becoming very essential for the businesses as it supports with the better decision making and revenue generation. The Data Center Accelerator market prioritizing market goals and profitable market business. Today’s businesses call for the highly focused and detail-oriented information about the Data Center Accelerator Market so that they get a clear idea about the market landscape and gives businesses clear idea of what is already available, what the Data Center Accelerator market expects, and what can be done to outshine the Data Center Accelerator market competitors.
MarketInsightsReports’ started selling “Data Center Accelerator Market Report ” from October 10 2021. It also describes Data Center Accelerator market player/manufacturers strategy in the light of Porters, Value Chain & SWOT analysis and based on that recommendation on players is derived like Intel Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, Xilinx Inc., Oracle Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Dell Technologies Inc., IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., and among other domestic and global players.
Get the inside scoop with Sample report-
This sample report includes:
- A brief introduction to the Data Center Accelerator market research report.
- Top players in the Data Center Accelerator market with their revenue analysis.
- Selected illustrations of Data Center Accelerator market insights and trends.
- Example pages from the Data Center Accelerator market report.
Data Center Accelerator Market Scenario:
Data Center Accelerator Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 – 2025) Data Center Accelerator market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2027. According to MarketInsightsReports Research’ The data center accelerator market is expected to register a CAGR of 49% over the forecast period (2020 – 2025). The Asia-Pacific region has approximately 66.40% of the major share in 2019.Growing demand of the Data Center Accelerator for industrial applications, industry will accelerate huge market growth especially in Data Center Accelerator industry in terms of (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, and Market Restraints. Market report research and development activities, product launches in the Market helps to identify opportunities in market place.
Industry News and Updates On Data Center Accelerator Market-
The primary factor driving the growth of data center accelerator market is the increasing demand for cloud-based services and rising demand for AI in HPC data centers. Due to focus towards parallel computing in AI data centers, this market is growing at a rapid pace.
– There is limited AI hardware, and premium pricing of accelerators are hindering the growth of data center accelerator market. Integrating AI solutions with existing systems would be a tough task and will require well-funded in-house R&D and patent filing. Due to this, the data center accelerator market will further grow.
– Data center accelerators find applications in voice recognition, fraud detection, voice search, recommendation engines, sentiment analysis, image recognition, motion detection etc.
Key Market Trends On Data Center Accelerator Market-
GPU Expected to Have Significant Growth
– GPUs can enhance performance for data center applications that require complex math functions and large data sets, such as parallel processing, SQL database calculation, image recognition, machine learning, and big data analysis.
– GPUs and FPGAs have been deployed in data center infrastructure at reasonable scale without direct connectivity between accelerators. GPU has its penetration in a wide range of industries such as electronics, IT & telecommunication, defense & intelligence, media & entertainment, industrial, and healthcare.
– Graphics processing units (GPUs) evolve rapidly to accelerate high performance for data parallel computing. Modern GPUs contain hundreds of processing units, capable of achieving high precision calculations. Constantly evolving graphics games augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) gaining traction, and trending artificial intelligence (AI) are responsible for the increasing demand for GPUs.
Ask for it and browse full report-
Competitive Landscape On Data Center Accelerator Market-
November 2018 – Advanced Micro Devices Inc. launched world’s first 7 nm datacenter GPU Radeon Instinct MI60 and MI50 accelerators designed to deliver the compute performance required for next-generation deep learning, HPC, cloud computing and rendering applications.
– October 2018 – Intel Corporation launched a new data center accelerator with most powerful FPGA. The company expanded its Programmer Accelerator Card (PAC) portfolio with a new product based on the top-of-the-line Stratix 10 SX FPGA.
– October 2018 – Xilinx Inc. launched World’s fastest data center and AI Accelerator card Alveo, a portfolio of powerful accelerator cards designed to dramatically increase performance in industry-standard servers across cloud and on-premise data centers.
Technological Upgradations in Data Center Accelerator market manufacturing techniques.
Customized or Personalized Data Center Accelerator Report According to Changing Consumer Preferences.
Adoption of Overview in Data Center Accelerator
High Durability and Flexibility
Increasing Domestic as well as International Trades
Restriction Imposed by Governments Regarding Use of Particular Data Center Accelerator
Increase in Global Data Center Accelerator
Introduction to Data Center Accelerator
Minimize undesirable Environmental Effects
Regional Analysis On Data Center Accelerator Market-
Asia-Pacific Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– Asia-Pacific expected to have significant growth for the data center accelerator market due to the growth in China, which can be attributed to the increasing demand for data centers in China, as organizations seek enhanced connectivity and scalable solutions for their growing businesses.
– There is an increase in the investments by the Government of China to stimulate technological development, which has led to the large adoption of cloud-based services, big data analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
– The emerging markets such as India and China are attracting more businesses; hence, large-scale cloud service providers are aggressively supporting the deployment of cloud-based data centers. There is high usage of mobile phones and cloud storage in this region and increasing awareness and efforts for improving energy efficiency is also driving the APAC data center accelerator market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
In this report, the pre- and post-COVID impact on the market growth and development is well depicted for better understanding of the Market based on the financial and industrial analysis. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected a number of market and Global Data Center Accelerator Market is no exception. However, the dominating players of the Global Data Center Accelerator Market are adamant to adopt new strategies and look for new funding resources to overcome the rising obstacles in the market growth.
Thinking One Step Ahead-
“Market Research Methodology – Perfected through Years of Diligence”
In today’s competitive world you need to think one step ahead to pursue your competitors, our research offers reviews about key players, major collaborations, union & acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies to present a better understanding to drive the business in the correct direction.
In conclusion, the Data Center Accelerator Market report is a genuine source for accessing the research data which is projected to exponentially grow your business. The report provides information such as economic scenarios, benefits, limits, trends, market growth rates, and figures. SWOT analysis and Porters Five analysis is also incorporated in the report. We even do customized Reports for our customers; we can add the list of Manufactures or application type or product type that you need in the report.
Conclusively, this report will give you a pronounced perspective on every single reality of the market without a need to allude to some other research report or an information source. Our report will give all of you the realities about the past, present, and eventual fate of the concerned Market.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Customization Of The Report-
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org ), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs. You can also get in touch with our executives on + 1704 266 3234 to share your research requirements.
Please note, to avoid bots and virus attacks certain servers and VPN are blocked from accessing our website MarketInsightsReports.com , so if you are unable to access our website please drop us a mail on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org our team will get back to you asap.
MarketInsightsReports delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses with various verticals like Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687