Persistence Market Research estimates that the Automotive Transmission Oil Filter Market will generate $2.408 billion in sales by 2022. By 2022, the top 5 market participants will own a significant portion of the automotive transmission oil filter market, increasing demand. Due to the growing demand for passenger and commercial cars, as well as their capacity to filter the hydraulic fluid used in vehicles, these items are widely used in the production of automobiles. By 2033, the global market for automotive transmission oil filters is anticipated to reach US$ 3.905 billion, expanding at a CAGR of 4.5% between 2023 and 2033.
The automotive transmission oil filter market refers to the market for filters that are used in vehicles to remove contaminants from the transmission oil. These filters are typically made from paper or synthetic materials and are designed to remove particles, such as metal shavings and dirt, from the transmission oil to help prolong the life of the transmission and improve its performance. The market for these filters is typically tied to the overall health of the automotive industry, as well as the popularity of certain types of vehicles, such as trucks and SUVs, which tend to require more frequent transmission oil changes.
Request the sample copy of report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/15061
Key Takeaways of Automotive Transmission Oil Filter Market Study
- Automatic transmission (AT) vehicles have gained higher demand owing to worsening traffic congestions and rising emphasis on ride comfort. Relatively higher installation rate of transmission oil filters in AT vehicles is creating substantial growth opportunities for the market.
- Transmission oil filters are increasingly being utilized in compact and mid-size passenger vehicles. However, the replacement rate for transmission oil filters in tractors is comparatively higher than passenger and commercial vehicles.
- Vehicle owners prefer authorized service stations until the end of the warranty period. After that, independent service stations gain an upper hand due to their affordability.
- Reusable filters are nearly ten times more expensive than disposable ones, and find significant application in sport and racing or super cars.
- Pressure filters are more often preferred in vehicles with manual transmission, dual clutch transmission, and continuously variable transmission systems, which require high-level purity of transmission fluid.
- Polyester media, owing to the use of synthetic materials, is anticipated to be the prominent choice for transmission oil filter manufacturers.
For critical insights on this market, request for customization here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/15061
“Manufacturers of automotive transmission oil filters are using high-quality nonwoven composite media to improve fluid filtration and ensure long-lasting transmission. Out of every 100 filters sold around the world, less than ten filters are sold through online sales channels; however, the ratio is expected to increase in the favor of the online segment by end of the forecast period,” says a PMR Analyst.
Key Players to Retain Strong Market Positions
The automotive transmission oil filter market is fairly fragmented, with a number of global as well domestic players. Tier-I manufacturers in the global automotive transmission oil filter market, such as IBS Filtran GmbH, Fram Group IP LLC, Champion Laboratories Inc., and Mann-Hummel, are focusing on adding diverse products to their e-Commerce network and building proprietary channels to increase their customer reach.
Key Segments Covered in Automotive Transmission Oil Filter Market Industry Research
By Filter Media:
By Technology Type:
- Suction Filters
- Pressure Filters
By Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Agricultural Vehicles
By Operation Type:
By Transmission Type:
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- AMT (Automated Manual Transmission)
- Dual Clutch Transmission
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- EVT & BEV
By Distribution Channel:
- OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers)
- Original Equipment Suppliers (OES)
- Independent Automotive Suppliers (IAS)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Buy Full Report Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/15061
For More Related Reports –
About us: –
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductors and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com