“Market Insights Reports That Adds Flavour To Your Success”
The size of the global market for electronic contract manufacturing and design services was estimated at USD 515.1 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2023 to 2029. Therefore, it is anticipated that contract manufacturers will continue to expand their functionalities, including sub-assembly manufacturing, printed circuit board engineering & design, component assembly, and functional testing.
The Global Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market Size, Scope, and Forecast 2023-2029 report has been added to the Market research collection of Market Insights Reports. Industry experts and researchers have offered an authoritative and concise analysis of the Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market with respect to various aspects such as growth factors, challenges, restraints, developments, and opportunities for growth. This report provides a pin-point analysis of changing dynamics and emerging trends in the Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market. Additionally, it provides a futuristic perspective on various factors that are likely to fuel the growth of the Worldwide Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market in the coming years.
Download Full PDF Sample Copy of Electronics Contract Manufacturing Report @
Some of the key players profiled in the study are Foxconn, Flex, Jabil, Celestica, Sumitronics, Zollner Elektronik, Advance Circuit Technology, DataED, Elite Electronic Systems, IEC Electronics, Libra Industries, Express Manufacturing, LogiCan, SMS Electronics, Sypris Electronics, Benchmark Electronics, EIT, KeyTronicEMS, MTI Electronics, Quantronic, SMTC, Enercon Technologies, Riverside Electronics, First Electronics, Altron, Creation Technologies and other Prominent players.
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS:
- October 2022: Benchmark Electronics Inc., a global leader in manufacturing, design, and engineering service, partnered with Yield Engineering System. By this partnership, Benchmark Electronics Inc. expanded their production line in Malaysia
- March 2021: Benchmark Electronics, Inc. formed a partnership with Ouster, Inc. to facilitate the increased production of their high resolution digital LiDAR sensors. This collaboration aims to meet the growing demand for LiDAR sensors in various industries such as smart infrastructure robotics, industrial automation and automotive sectors. By leveraging Benchmark Electronics, Inc.‘s proficiency in PCB assemblies, optics, microelectronics and automated testing, Ouster Inc. aims to successfully scale up the manufacturing of their LiDAR sensors.
Competition is an important issue in any market research analysis. With the help of the competitive analysis provided in the report, players can easily study the key strategies employed by leading players in the Electronics Contract Manufacturing market. The major and emerging players of the Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market are closely studied considering their market share, production, sales, revenue growth, gross margin, product portfolio, and other important factors. This will help players familiarize themselves with the movements of their toughest competitors in the Electronics Contract Manufacturing market.
The segmental analysis section of the report includes a thorough research study on key type and application segments of the Electronics Contract Manufacturing market
Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market (By Types)
Electronic design & engineering
Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market (By Application)
Aerospace & defense
IT & telecommunications
Power & energy
Buy Full Report–
If opting for the Global version of Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market; then the below country analysis would be included:
– North America ( North America region is majorly driven by the healthcare and automotive industries. The healthcare industry is a high-mix-low-volume sector, that offers higher gross profit margins to electronic contract manufacturing and design services players in this region. Several R&D centers and medical institutes in North America work on advanced and portable diagnostic products, which they plan to source through contract manufacturers. All these factors are cumulatively expected to spur the North American contract manufacturing market growth during the forecast period. )
– Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Italy, Nordic Nations, Spain, Switzerland, and the Rest of Europe)
– Asia-Pacific ( Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit the highest growth followed by North America during the forecast period. This is due to the rise of outsourcing activities in these regions. Asia Pacific held the largest revenue share in 2022 and is estimated to remain the fastest-growing region during the forecast period. Moreover, China accounted for more than 35% share in the region and holds a dominant position in electronics manufacturing. The mass availability of raw materials and low-cost labor are the major drivers expected to favor regional industry growth.)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, the Rest of the countries, etc.)
– the Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Turkey, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Important years considered in the Electronics Contract Manufacturing study:
Historical year – 2017-2021;
Base year – 2022;
Forecast period** – 2023 to 2029 [** unless otherwise stated]
For More Information or Query, Visit @
Table of Contents:
- Introduction of the Global Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market
– Overview of the Market
– Scope of Report
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology of Market Insights Reports
– Data Mining
– Primary Interviews
– List of Data Sources
- Global Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market Outlook
– Market Dynamics
– Porters Five Force Model
– Value Chain Analysis
- Global Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market, By Product
- Global Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market, By Application
- Global Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market, By Geography
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World
- Electronics Contract Manufacturing Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Global Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market Competitive Landscape
– Company Market Ranking
– Key Development Strategies
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Company Profiles
Reasons to Procure this Report:
- The research would help top administration/policymakers/professionals/product advancements/sales managers and stakeholders in this market in the following ways.
- The report provides Electronics Contract Manufacturing market revenues at the worldwide, regional, and country levels with a complete analysis to 2029 permitting companies to analyze their market share and analyze projections, and find new markets to aim for.
- The research includes the Electronics Contract Manufacturing market split by different types, applications, technologies, and end-uses. This segmentation helps leaders plan their products and finances based on the upcoming development rates of each segment.
- Electronics Contract Manufacturing market analysis benefits investors by knowing the scope and position of the market giving them information on key drivers, challenges, restraints, and expansion chances of the market and moderate threats.
- This report would help to understand competition better with a detailed analysis and key strategies of their competitors and plan their position in the business.
- The study helps evaluate Electronics Contract Manufacturing business predictions by region, key countries, and top companies’ information to channel their investments.
What is new in 2023?
– Major developments that can change the business landscape as well as market forecasts.
– Addition/refinement in segmentation–Increase in depth or width of segmentation of the market.
– Coverage of new market players and change in the market share of existing players of the Electronics Contract Manufacturing market.
– Updated financial information and product portfolios of players operating in the Electronics Contract Manufacturing market.
– Updated market developments of the profiled players.
– Any new data points/analysis (frameworks) which was not present in the previous version of the report
The new edition of the report consists of trends/disruptions on customer’s business, tariff and regulatory landscape, pricing analysis, and a market ecosystem map to enable a better understanding of the market dynamics for Electronics Contract Manufacturing.
Customization services available with the report:
-Five Countries can be added as per your choice.
-Five Companies can added as per your choice.
– customization upto 40 hours.
-Post-sales support for 1 year from the date of delivery.
Market Insights Reports
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Phone: +1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687