The global sales of automotive oil filter market reached a valuation of US$ 70.0 Billion, and is likely to register a Y-o-Y growth rate of 3.0% in 2022, closing at US$ 72.8 Billion. Furthermore, across the 2022-2032 period of assessment, growth is expected to accelerate at a whopping 4.0% CAGR, reaching US$ 107.76 Billion.
Automotive Oil filters are intended to eradicate dust and dirt particles from the oil filter is basically intended to remove contaminants from transmission oil, lubricating oil, engine oil and hydraulic oil. They are used in various types of hydraulic machineries.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
- In April 2021, at the Technology and Maintenance Council (TMC) Spring Meeting, Donaldson Company, Inc. announced its Filter Minder Connect solution, which is available for monitoring fuel filters and engine oil conditions on heavy-duty engines. This product development focuses on increasing filtration efficiency.
- In July 2020, Hengst Filtration announced that it had acquired the hydraulic filtration business of Bosch Rexroth AG. With this acquisition, Hengst sustainably extended its Industrial Filtration division which commenced with the take-over of Nordic Air Filtration and Delbag.
- In June 2020, Donaldson Company, Inc. announced that it had reached a mutual agreement with Nelson Global Products, Inc. to terminate Nelson’s previously disclosed purchase offer for Donaldson’s Exhaust and Emissions (E&E) business. The transaction would have included Donaldson’s dedicated E&E sales and engineering functions, production facilities, and lab capabilities.
Key Companies Profiled:
- FRAM Group IP LLC
- Sogefi S.p.A
- Hengst SE & Co. KG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- K & N Engineering, Inc.
- UFI FILTERS Spa
- Champion Laboratories, Inc.
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Mann+Hummel GmbH
- Cummins Inc.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports:
Increasing Adoption of Automotive Vehicles to Drives The Demand for Automotive Oil Filter Industry
The increasing adoption of automotive vehicles is driving the demand for automotive oil filters. Automotive oil filters are used to remove contaminants from engine oil, transmission oil, and other lubricating oils. They help to protect the engine and other components from wear and tear, and also help to improve the performance of the vehicle.
As more people are buying cars, the demand for automotive oil filters is increasing. This is because they are essential for keeping the engine running smoothly and efficiently. Automotive oil filters also help to reduce emissions, which is important for reducing air pollution. Additionally, they help to extend the life of the engine and other components, which can save money in the long run.
Full Access to this Report Is Available:
Key Segments Covered :
- By Fuel Filter :
- Alternative Fuels (Ethanol, CNG, etc.)
- By Filter Type :
- Fuel Filter
- Engine Oil Filter
- Hydraulic Filter
- By Filter Media :
- Other Oil Filter
- By Vehicle Type :
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
- By Sales Channel :
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852