The “Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC)” Market report offers qualitative and quantitative insights and a detailed analysis of market size & growth rate for all possible segments in the market. The Global Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Industry presents a market overview, product details, classification, and market concentration. The report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on various competitive intelligence parameters like company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue, and contact information. The Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Market report provides an in-depth study of SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threat to the organization.
The global Microprocessor Market size was valued at USD 85,563.82 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 116,951.06 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.61% from 2021 to 2027.
Click here to get a free sample copy of the latest research on the Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) market (Flat 20% discount):
The study includes market share analysis and profiles of players such as– Kyocera (AVX), Samsung Electro-Mechanics, Samwha, Johanson Dielectrics, Darfon, Holy Stone, Murata, MARUWA, Fenghua, Taiyo Yuden, TDK, Nippon Chemi-Con, Vishay, Walsin, Three-Circle, Eyang (Tianli), Yageo, NIC Components.
Multilayer ceramic chip capacitors, or MLCCs, are important building blocks in today’s modern electronics and make up approximately 30% of the total components in a typical hybrid circuit module. Multilayer capacitors consist of a monolithic ceramic block with comb-like sintered electrodes. These electrodes come to the surface at the face ends of the ceramic block where an electrical contact is made by burnt-in metallic layers.
Global Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) key players include 3Kyocera (AVX), Samsung Electro-Mechanics, Samwha, Johanson Dielectrics, Darfon, etc. Global top five manufacturers hold a share about 75%. Asia-Pacific is the largest market, with a share about 70%, followed by North America and Europe, both have a share over 24 percent. In terms of product, X7R is the largest segment, with a share over 28%. And in terms of application, the largest application is Consumer Electronics, followed by Automotive, etc.
– January 2020 – TDK Corporation announced that it has developed a new series of Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors with flip-type in 0510 design and deliver capacitance up to 1 F. These series of MLCC are aimed at automotive applications as they are designed with rated voltage of 5V to 50V and capacitance between 47 nF to 1 F. Additionally, All the series of MLCC are built in accordance to AEC-Q200.
– August 2019 – Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd. introduced the KCM series of metal terminal type multilayer ceramic capacitors with temperature compensating C0G characteristics for automotive applications and the KRM series of metal terminal type multilayer ceramic capacitors for general-purpose applications. These products are primarily intended for the LC resonance circuits of wireless power transfer (WPT*1) systems for electric vehicle and industrial equipment. Mass production of this product is scheduled to start from August 2019.
– July 2019 – Taiyo Yuden commercialized low-profile multilayer ceramic capacitor, which is ideal for devices that are required to be thin, such as smartphones and wearables, for decoupling the IC power supply lines inside the devices. It has achieved not only a low profile of 0.064 mm, but also a low ESL thanks to the external electrodes placed lengthwise.
This report segments the global Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) market on the basis of Types are:
On the basis of Application, the Global Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) market is segmented into:
Defense & Military
Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) market.
The regional analysis is exclusively focused in the report:
– North America (United States, Canada and Mexico),
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy),
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia),
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.),
– Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Purchase this Report @:
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
– Overview of Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Market
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
– Market Driving Factor Analysis
– Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
– Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
– Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
– Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
– Marketing Status Analysis
– Market Report Conclusion
– Research Methodology and Reference
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2027 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, researchers throw light on the pinpoint analysis of Global Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC). It also measures the sustainable trends and platforms which are the basic roots behind the market growth. The degree of competition is also measured in the research report. With the help of SWOT and Porter’s five analysis, the market has been deeply analyzed. It also helps to address the risk and challenges in front of the businesses. Furthermore, it offers extensive research on sales approaches.
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirements:
1- Free country-level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
2- Free competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
3- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points
Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com).
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687