Ultra-Portable Speakers Market
In 2022, the market for ultra-portable speakers was estimated to be worth US$ 2,211.5 million; by the end of 2033, it is anticipated to be worth US$ 9,065.0 million. From 2023 to 2033, the ultra-portable speaker market is anticipated to develop at a CAGR of 13.8%, valued at US$ 2,481.3 Mn in 2023.
An ultra-portable speaker is a kind of battery-powered audio device. These speakers are portable and light enough for consumers to carry. Many important reasons, such as changing customer preferences, technical development and innovation, and rising smartphone usage, are propelling the global ultra-portable speaker market. Consumers are increasingly adopting these speakers as a fashion or style statement, especially young adults. Due to its potent sound and straightforward connectivity, ultra-portable speakers’ market will keep growing in the future.
Request for Free Sample Report of “Ultra Portable Speakers” Market @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/24601
|Ultra-Portable Speakers Market Size (2023)||US$ 2,481.3 Mn|
|Projected Market Value (2033)||US$ 9,065.0 Mn|
|Global Market Growth Rate (2023-2033)||13.8%|
|Bluetooth Ultra-Portable Speakers Segment Market Share (2022)||42.8%|
|India Market Growth Rate (2022)||14.7%|
|Organized Retail Sales of Ultra-Portable Speakers Segment Market Share (2022)||38.3%|
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Through 2031, the ultra-portable speakers market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 12%.
- The residential segment is anticipated to hold a dominant share of the industry through the forecast period.
- Sales via online/e-Commerce channels are expected to see significant rise over the next ten years.
- Ultra-portable speaker sales revenue is expected to bring in a total of US$ 5.9 Bn in 2031.
- The North American ultra-portable speakers market is expected to hold a dominant revenue share in the global marketplace.
- Rapidly changing consumer preferences, increasing outdoor activity, innovation in technology, and rising adoption of smartphones and smart home technologies are factors that guide industry expansion.
“Technological innovations are expected to play a crucial role in the development of smart ultra-portable speakers and influence overall market stance,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Request For Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/24601
The global market for ultra-portable speakers has some major players that dominate the overall landscape, but the market still has a lot of untapped potential, which new players in the industry can focus on and gain recognition.
Some of the key market players included in the report are Anker Innovations Limited, Beats Electronics LLC, Bose Corporation, Harman International Industries, Klipsch Group Inc., Sony Corporation, Xmi Pte. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Samsung Electronics, and ULTIMATE EARS.
The aforementioned key players have a notable contribution to the industry in terms of sales and revenue share.
Key Segments of Ultra-Portable Speakers Market Research
- Bluetooth Ultra-Portable Speakers
- Wi-Fi Ultra-Portable Speakers
By Distribution Channel:
- Organized Retail Sales of Ultra-Portable Speakers
- Unorganized Retail Sales of Ultra-Portable Speakers
- Online/e-Commerce Sales of Ultra-Portable Speakers
By End User:
- Ultra-Portable Speakers for Residential Use
- Ultra-Portable Speakers for Commercial Use
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Buy Full Report Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/24601
About the Electronics, Semiconductors, and ICT Division at Persistence Market Research
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the Electronics, Semiconductor, and ICT team at Persistence Market Research helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repository of over 500 reports on electronics, semiconductors, and ICT, of which, 100+ reports are specific for ICT, the team provides end-to-end research and analysis on regional trends, drivers for market growth, and research development efforts in the electronics, semiconductor, and ICT industry.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com