The market for acrylate monomers is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period.
Acrylate Monomers – A Market Overview and Forecast 2020 – 2025, This report presents a profound evaluation of basic elements of Acrylate Monomers industry such as production scale and profit generation. Market driving factors, newly adopted technologies, latest business methodologies have been discussed in this report. The report also forecasts the potential of the market and reviews thorough analysis of vital segments and regional markets.
Click the link for a Free Sample copy of the Report at:
Major factors driving the market studied are the growing demand for high formulation paints and polyethylene. However, concerns regarding the toxicity of acrylate monomers are expected to restrain the market.
– Butyl acrylate type dominated the market and it is expected to witness growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand in developing countries.
– Increasing investment in construction activities in Asia-pacific is likely to increase the demand for high-performance formulations in paints, which, in turn, is expected to drive the market growth.
– Increasing demand for polyethylene in China is likely to drive the demand for acrylate monomers
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries, such as China and India.
The acrylic monomers market is moderately fragmented with the market share being divided among several companies. Some of the key players include BASF SE, Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, and Evonik Industries AG, among others
Plastics to Dominate the Market
– The plastics made from acrylate monomers are tough and highly transparent, with excellent resistance to ultraviolet radiation and weathering.
– They are generally used as a substitute to glass, to reduce weight, increase life, increase flexibility, reduce cost, and impart attractiveness.
– The monomers, such as methyl methacrylate, are made to react in the presence of a catalyst, producing acrylic plastic polymers. These plastics are generally available in three forms: flat sheets, elongated shapes (rods and tubes), and molding powder.
– The plastics can be colored, molded, cut, drilled, and formed. These properties make it ideal for many applications, including airplane windshields, skylights, automobile taillights, and outdoor signs.
– The major sectors for the application of these plastics are architecture and construction (window and door profiles, canopies, panels, facade design), lighting (LED lights), automotive and transportation (car windows, motorcycle windshields, interior and exterior panels, fenders), electronics, and healthcare.
Ask For Discount:
Furthermore, this study will help to solve the following issues:
- Cyclical dynamics-Report foresees dynamics of industries by using core analytical and unconventional market research approaches.
- Identifying key cannibalizes– Strong substitute of a product or service is that the most prominent threat. Report includes key cannibalizes of a market, by procuring marketing research. This helps in aligning new product development/launch strategies before.
- Spotting emerging trends– Report helps to identify upcoming hot market trends. Report also track possible impact and disruptions which a market would witness by a specific emerging trend.
- Interrelated opportunities–This report will allow making decisions based on data, thereby increasing the chances that the strategies will perform better.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at:
Customization of the Report:
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements. No additional cost will be required to pay for limited additional research.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com