According to this study, the Global Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Market (browse description and TOC) size was valued at USD 5.26 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 5.7% during 2019-2025.
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is one of the widely used engineering plastic and has witnessed a significant growth since 2005 on account of its increasing demand in major end-use industries such as automotive and electrical & electronics, especially in Asia-Pacific and other developing regions.
Replacement of traditional materials like metals, inter polymer substitution, growth in purchasing power of developing economies are some of the key drivers for ABS demand.
China is the largest market for ABS. The country is heavily dependent on imports and has also witnessed a number of capacity expansions since 2006.
The ABS industry has undergone various capacity additions post commercialization. Due to oversupply scenario especially in Asia-Pacific region, global operating rate has been decreasing and has averaged to 70% in 2016. Total ABS consumption of North America was around 750 kilo tons in 2016. The US is a major consumer in North America followed by Mexico. The country has witnessed growth rates in the range of 1-3% since the past few years.
Ask for a sample copy before purchase (Available discount of 35%):
LG Chemical, Chi Mei Corporation, INEOS, Styrolution, Formosa Chemicals & Fibers, Trinseo, Toray Industries Inc., SABIC, Cheil Industries, Kumho Petrochemical, IRPC Public Company Limited, amongst others.
The study covers demand-supply analysis for regions like Global, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Central & South America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa and major countries like the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil, Poland and South Korea.
This study presents the Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. History breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025. The report also tracks the latest market dynamics, such as driving factors, restraining factors, and industry news like mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
Key points of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Market Report
- The report provides a basic overview of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) industry including: definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The report explores Global and Chinese major players in Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) market. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2019 market shares for each company.
- The report depicts the Global and Chinese total Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) market including: capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and Chinese import/export, by statistical analysis.
- The Global Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report then estimates 2019-2024 development trends, analyze upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) market.
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
- Overall, the report provides an in-depth insight of 2014-2024 Global and Chinese Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) market covering all important parameters.
Available discount (Exclusive new year offer Flat 35% – Use Code MIR 35) @
Key Stakeholders for the report:
The stakeholders include dissolving pulp producers, buyers, agents, traders, logistical service providers, banks and consultants. It has become a key reference tool for the marketing departments in these companies, and is also commonly used for strategic planning and by investor relations. The service helps clients to plan effectively and successfully: to identify and seize opportunities and strategize for any threats.
The overview of the report and a brief TOC is as below:
2. Study Coverage & Research Methodology
3. Manufacturing Process & Technology
4. Plants And Projects Analysis (2014-2025)
5. Demand-Supply Analysis (Historical And Forecast)
5.1. Global Demand-Supply Analysis (2014-2025)
5.2. Demand-Supply Analysis By Region/Country (2014-2025)
5.2.2. Western Europe
5.2.3. Central & Eastern Europe
5.2.5. Central & South America
5.2.6. Middle East & Africa
6. Supplier Profile
7. Market Overview
8. Macro-Economic Outlook
9. Conclusion and Strategic Recommendations
– Data sources and Research Methodology used for the market research are:
- In-depth Interview with market related players, such as:
- Primary Surveys
- Industry Association Data
- Government Document
- International Organization Document
- Related Database
- Market Research Report
- Annual Report/Presentation
- Online Source Information
Order copy of full report @
The Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) market Report delivers:
- One main report published in Aug, containing detailed supply, demand and price analyses and five-year forecasts for dissolving pulp. The reports are distributed as electronic copies in PDF and Excel.
- There is also an option of two interim forecast updates, published in June and December. These together with the main reports, these short update reports allow the key forecast data and assumptions – in particular the price forecast – to be updated every quarter. Distributed electronically via PDF and Excel. Ask for the cost of the update at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Free consultation with the analyst for 1 year from the date of purchase of the report.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and Chinese and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
For any query contact our industry experts at:
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org