Global Adhesives & Sealants Market This market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
The adhesives and sealants market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the market studied are the shifting focus toward the usage of composites and the increasing demand from the packaging industry. On the flip side, stringent environmental regulations regarding VOC emissions serve as one of the stumbling blocks in the growth of the market studied.
– The packaging segment dominated the market and is likely to grow during the forecast period, owing to the robust growth in demand for packaging materials from the food and beverage and e-retail companies.
– The rising demand for bio-based adhesives is likely to provide huge opportunities for the market studied over the forecast period.
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the world, with robust demand from the end-user industries, such as packaging, transportation, electronics, construction, and furniture industry.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
Market competition by Top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the Top players including-
3M, AdCo (UK) Ltd, Arkema Group (Bostik SA), Artimelt AG, Ashland, Avery Dennison Corporation, Beardow Adams, Buhnen GmbH & Co. KG, CHEMENCE, DELO Industrial Adhesives, Dow, Dymax Corporation, Franklin International, General Sealants Inc., H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Hexcel Corporation, Huntsman International LLC, ITW Performance Polymers, Jowat SE, LINTEC Corporation (Mactac), LORD Corporation, Mapei SpA, Master Bond, merz+bentel, Paramelt BV, Permabond LLC, Pidilite Industries Ltd, RPM International Inc., Sashco, Inc., Sika AG, The Soudal Group, TESA SE – A Beiersdorf Company, The Reynolds Company, Yokohama Industries Americas Inc., UniSeal, Inc., Wacker Chemie AG
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Global (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Global)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa
The Paper, Board, and Packaging Segment to Dominate the Market Demand
– The paper, board, and packaging segment is the largest consumer of the adhesives and sealants market. The packaging industry has been witnessing strong demand from end-user industries, such as food and beverages, cosmetics, consumer goods, stationery, and other end-user industries.
– Online retail shopping is increasing at a higher rate with the rising internet technologies and web applications, which has largely supported the growth of the packaging industry.
– Moreover, the demand for cosmetics and food and beverage products is expected to grow due to the growing population and demand for quality products, urbanization, and consumers inclining toward technology, hence fueling the demand for packaging industry.
– Asia-Pacific is expected to witness strongest growth in the demand for packaging materials, due to robust economic performance of the developing countries, promising robust market demand, and the growing population, whih is adding new demand to the market.
– Matured markets like Europe and North America are also expected to witness noticeable growth in their packaging industry due to the influence of the online retail business trends.
– Hence, with such robust growth of packaging industry across the world, the demand in the adhesives and sealants market is also expected to increase during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share of more than 40%. The increasing demand from industries, such as packaging, construction, electronics, and transportation.
– Industries such as food and beverage, cosmetics, and consumer goods are continuously seen innovating new products, increasing production, and resorting to attractive packaging materials in order to attract customers.
– Manufacturing companies have been shifting to flexible packaging, as it is lightweight and helps to facilitate selling products in different quantities without making much difference in packaging cost, as in the case of metal or glass packaging.
– This has been leading to robust growth in the demand for flexible packaging, which is further creating a noticeable demand for adhesives in packaging applications.
– The automotive industry has been switching to lightweight materials from heavy metals in order to reduce the weight of the vehicles. This has been facilitating the use of adhesives and sealants in the automotive industry.
– However, the slowdown in the automotive industry is, in turn, acting as a hindering factor to the market.
– On the brighter side, ASEAN Countries exhibited relatively positive growth in the production of vehicles in the region. Hence, all such trends in the automotive industry in the region is expected to add to the demand for adhesives and sealants in the region during the forecast period.
– Hence, such market trends are expected to drive the growth of the adhesives and sealants market in the region during the forecast period.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
Major points covered in this research are:-
─Adhesives & Sealants Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2020-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
─Global Market Size (Value) of Adhesives & Sealants (2020-2025)
─Global Adhesives & Sealants Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2020-2015)
─Global Adhesives & Sealants Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
─Global Adhesives & Sealants Market Analysis by Application
─Global Adhesives & Sealants Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
─Adhesives & Sealants Manufacturing Cost Analysis
─Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
─Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
─Market Effect Factors Analysis
─Global Adhesives & Sealants Market Forecast (2020-2025)
─Research Findings and Conclusion
Buy Now This Report at
Finally, this Adhesives & Sealants report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Adhesives & Sealants product development and gives an outline of the potential Global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234