Anti-foaming Agents for Paper Market by Component, Application, Services, and Region- Forecast to 2027
The Anti-foaming Agents for Paper market size was US$ 1963 million and it is expected to reach US$ 3088.6 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 6.7%
The Global Anti-foaming Agents for Paper Market Research Report 2021-2027 is a significant source of keen information for business specialist. A report published by Market Insights Reports is an overall investigation and thorough information in regards to the market size and market elements of the Anti-foaming Agents for Paper. It furnishes the business outline with development, historical and futuristic cost analysis, income, demand, and supply information (upcoming identifiers). The research analysts give a detailed depiction of the worth chain and its wholesaler examination. The Anti-foaming Agents for Paper market study gives extensive information which upgrades the agreement, degree, and use of this report. This is a latest report, covering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report-
Industry News On Anti-foaming Agents for Paper Market–
October 10, 2019 – BASF is proud to introduce a new defoamer – Foamaster® WO 2360, which is compliant with China’s food contact regulation GB 9685-2016 for adhesives and major food contact regulations such as Code of Federal Regulation (CFR) Title 21, Food Contact Materials Regulation (EC), Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung (BfR) and Swiss Ordinance on Food Contact Materials for packaging.
China’s National Food Safety Standard GB 9685-2016 governs the use of additives in food contact materials and their products. It was introduced by China’s National Health and Family Planning Commission (NHFPC), which came into force in October 2017.
The new white oil-based defoamer demonstrates excellent and persistent defoaming efficiency, excellent compatibility across acrylic PSA systems and good oil-slick resistance during storage for adhesive formulations. When applied in paper coatings, Foamaster® WO 2360 also exhibits excellent defoaming efficiency coupled by good anti-foaming and fast foam break time.
The versatility of Foamaster® WO 2360 makes it widely applicable for paper coating formulations, barrier coatings, paper and paperboard applications that all require contact with food. This, in turn, removes the need for customers to carry multiple defoamers in its inventory.
Top Companies in the Global Anti-foaming Agents for Paper Market are – San Nopco Limited, BASF, Kao Chemicals, Vertex Chem Private Limited, DowDuPont, LEVACO, Kemira Chemicals, Shin-Etsu Chemical,
Anti-foaming Agents for Paper Market Segmentation:
This report fragments the Global Anti-foaming Agents for Paper Market based on Types are-
Oil Based Type
Water Based Type
Silicone Based Type
EO/PO Based Type
Alkyl Polyacrylates Type
Based on Application, the Global Anti-foaming Agents for Paper Market are divided into-
Pulp and Paper Making
Wateater Treatment in Paper
Prime Takeaways on Anti-foaming Agents for Paper Market Report:
- Value chain analysis, which is combined with competitive landscape of key players of the Anti-foaming Agents for Paper market.
- Market size and forecast of the Anti-foaming Agents for Paper market for the period from 2021 to 2027.
- Global presence of the market, market dynamics and evaluation by upstream and downstream of raw materials.
- CAGR% for individual segments in various regional markets for a period from 2021 to 2027.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Geographic Coverage of Anti-foaming Agents for Paper Market Report-
The Anti-foaming Agents for Paper report contains detailed country-level analysis, market revenue, market value and forecast analysis of Anti-foaming Agents for Paper Market (2016-2027) of these regions are covered:
- North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Reasons for purchasing this Report-
- Market Research report takes a 360-degree approach to ensure that the niche and emerging aspects are also factored in to ultimately get accurate results.
- Analyst Support: Speak to our research analysts to solve any queries you may have before or after buying the Anti-foaming Agents for Paper market report.
- Analyst Support: Get you query resolved by speaking to our research analysts before and after purchasing the Anti-foaming Agents for Paper market report.
As the Anti-foaming Agents for Paper industry enters a new and different chapter in its history after the second wave of the pandemic, a subscription to the Worlds’ leading B2B Anti-foaming Agents for Paper market report will make sure that you are subscribed to the latest Anti-foaming Agents for Paper industry trends and have access to the latest market data covering both the qualitative and quantitative aspects along with the key company information.
Subscribing today means you will have access to the following:
- Market Report in PDF and Excel format.
- Access to 15% free customization.
- Access to our analyst’s expertise for the next 1 year.
In addition to your PDF copy, you will also benefit from access to 1 free press release with the chance to broadcast the content of your choice on the internet.
The issue will also carry a focus on “mention the segments” there.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687