By 2023, the market for bicycle tyres is anticipated to be worth US$7,271.6 million, according to Persistence Market Research. The rising fleet of bicycles and high fuel expenses are driving the growth. Additionally, the higher cost of fuel has prompted vehicle owners to hunt for more eco-friendly and efficient substitutes. By 2033, the market for bicycle tyres is anticipated to have grown to US$ 15,410.5 million, with a 7.8% CAGR from 2023 to 2033.
As demand for bicycles, especially e-bikes, mountain bikes, and road bikes, soars throughout areas, bicycle tyres will see larger sales than ever before. The demand for more grip and a hassle-free riding experience will expand over the next years, and tubeless tyres will be in particular high demand.
Request for Free Sample Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31362
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Low-cost manufacturing in Southeast Asia and Africa, as well as new transportation routes, are expected to fuel demand for bicycle tires by opening up significant logistic opportunities.
- Government laws and regulations that enforce the provision of incentives for the adoption of e-bikes are in place in European countries such as Germany, Denmark, and the Netherlands, which will boost sales of bicycle tires.
- Tubeless tires to account for over 40% of the global market value due to capability of steadiness, less frequent punctures, and better grip.
- Due to a positive outlook for bicycle sales, demand in South Asia and Asia Pacific is increasing. Aggressive marketing of prospective distributors in key countries in South Asia and Pacific, as well as MEA, may benefit players in these regions even more.
- Around half of global bicycle tire sales are projected to come from East Asia.
- Tire size 12-22 inches would be the most in demand, accounting for nearly 40% of total market share.
- Aftermarket sales channel to account for nearly two-third of overall of bicycle tires.
“Increasing traffic and deteriorating congestion & air quality are putting the spotlight on cycling as an environment-friendly mode of transportation, thereby catalyzing demand for bicycle tires,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Request for Methodology @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/31362
Market Landscape Identified to Be Fairly Fragmented
The global bicycle accessory market has been characterized as a highly fragmented space, with the unorganized sector accounting for a significant portion of the total market.
Some of the leading market participants included in this report are Cheng Shin Rubber Ind Co., Ltd., HUTCHINSON, Trek Bicycle Corporation, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Specialized Bicycle Components, MICHELIN, Mitas, Pirelli & C. S.p.A., Giant Bicycles, and Continental AG, who account for a fair share of the market.
To increase market footprint, key players are focusing on research and innovation for the development of better products. To meet the needs of an increasing customer base, manufacturers are pursuing strategic alliances with regional end consumers, distributors, and other market participants. Key players are collaborating and forming alliances with other regional players and automobile manufacturers.
Want to Know More?
Persistence Market Research, a research and consulting firm, has published a revised market research report on the bicycle tire market that contains global industry analysis of 2016-2020 and opportunity assessment for 2021-2031. The report provides in-depth analysis of the market through different segments, namely, product type, tire size, sales channel, bicycle, and region.
Key Market Segments Covered
- Tube Bicycle Tires
- Tubeless Bicycle Tires
- Solid Bicycle Tires
- Up to 12 Inch Bicycle Tires
- 12 to 22 Inch Bicycle Tires
- Above 22 Inch Bicycle Tires
- Mountain Bicycle Tires
- Hybrid Bicycle Tires
- Electric Bicycle Tires
- Comfort Bicycle Tires
- Youth Bicycle Tires
- Cruiser Bicycle Tires
- Road Bicycle Tires
- Bicycle Tires Sold through OEMs
- Bicycle Tires Sold in Aftermarket
Buy Full Report Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31362
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
About us: –
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Persistence Market Research
Potsdamer Platz 10 Haus 2, 5th Floor Berlin,
Call +1 888-863-4084