The China Organic Food Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Purchase the Report at (USD $350 only): https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/report/purchase/01091741548?mode=su?source=mw&Mode=12
The prominent players in the China Organic Tampon market are:
China Resources Enterprise Ltd, Sun Art Retail Group Ltd, Dashang Co.,Ltd.
2016-07-13: China Resources Enterprise, Limited (“CRE”) and its subsidiary entered into a sale and purchase agreement on 20 June 2016 to wholly acquire the effective interest in NWS Kwai Chung Logistics Centre from NWS Holdings Limited (Hong Kong stock code: 659) at 3.75 billion. China Resources Logistics (Group) Ltd. (“CR Logistics”), a subsidiary of CRE, is one of Hong Kong’s four major logistics service providers. The transaction will help CR Logistics to increase its market share and support its business development. It also offers a good investment opportunity for CR Logistics. Trading and logistics figure strongly among the Four Pillar Industries in driving Hong Kong’s economy. Following the implementation of the One Belt One Road strategy and the rise of cross-border e-commerce operators, Hong Kong’s logistics industry has immense room for growth.
2015 was a year of successful strategic transformation with a focus on long-term prosperity for the Group. As of 1 September 2015, the Group had completed the disposal of all of its non-beer businesses – including retail, food and beverage businesses – to its parent company China Resources (Holdings) Company Limited (“CRH”) for a total consideration of HK$30,000 million. The proposal was supported by 98.84% of voted independent shareholders. The proceeds were largely distributed to the shareholders in the form of a special dividend of HK$12.30 per share in October 2015, pursuant to which CRH closed the voluntary unconditional cash partial offer to the shareholders with an offer price of HK$12.70 per share. As of 31 December 2015, CRH held 51.91% of the entire issued shares of the Company. After the completion of the disposal, the financial information on consolidated balance sheet as at 31 December 2015 represented the continuing operations whereas the financial information as at 31 December 2014 included both continuing operations and discontinued operations.
9August 2017: Sun Art Retail Group Limited(“Sun Art Retail” or the “Group”; stock code: 6808), a leading hypermarket operator inChina, has announcedits 2017interim results. For the six months ended 30 June 2017(“1H 2017”), the Group’s revenueincreased by 2.1% to RMB54,080millionand profitfor the periodwas up by 29.9% to RMB1,898million.If the unused prepaid card balance gain of RMB345 million and extra RMB90 million withholding tax were excluded, profit for the period still had a meaningful growth to RMB1,643 million, a YoY growth of 12.5%. Basic earnings per share were RMB0.18.
Along with strategically analyzing the key micro markets, the report also focuses on industry-specific drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the Organic Food market. This research report offers in-depth analysis of the market size (revenue), market share, major market segments, and different geographic regions, forecast for the next five years, key market players, and premium industry trends. It also focuses on the key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges.
– Organic food is produce that has been independently certified to have been grown free of chemicals. Market values are taken at retail selling price (RSP). For the purposes of this report, eggs have been classified as part of the meat, fish and poultry segment.
– The Chinese organic food market had total revenues of $10.3bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24% between 2014 and 2018.
– The fruit and vegetables segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $3.3bn, equivalent to 32.1% of the market’s overall value.
– A series of government supported advertisement campaigns in China have aimed to increase the awareness of the Chinese people with regards to healthy food consumption. This has boosted the growth of healthy and organic eating in the country, especially among the country’s fast growing middle class.
This report provides in-depth analysis of the Organic Food and provides market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR (%)) for the forecast period: 2019 – 2023, considering 2018 as the base year. It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market. This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches, approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies.
Scope of The Report
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Organic Food market in the China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the China Organic Food market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key Organic Food market players China operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China Organic Food market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Customization of the Report:
MarketInsightsReports provides customization of reports as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides US and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687