The Global Connected Wearable Devices Market report is a comprehensive analysis of different market factors and conditions that can decide the growth of the market. The Connected Wearable Devices report is a valuable source of information to different individuals and organizations that are interested in either entering the Connected Wearable Devices industry or in identifying new and innovative methods of increasing the revenue earned. These trends are categorized based on their popularity and are presented in the report. The Connected Wearable Devices market is further divided into different market segments
Wearable devices for vital signs monitoring will be $980M market by 2024, growing at 21.7% CAGR
Top Leading Companies are:
Kiwi Wearables, Ki Life Solutions, Brother Industries, Google, LG, Samsung, Nissan, ConnecteDevice, Sensible Baby, Nike, Sony, Adidas, SAP, Apple, Pebble Technology, Motorola, Casio America
Connected Wearable Devices Market by Type:
Fitness and Sport
Connected Wearable Devices Market by Application:
There is great demand in the healthcare industry for remote monitoring and diagnostics. Driving factors include healthcare cost inflation coupled with a rapidly aging global population within the developed countries. Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication enables wearable healthcare devices to communicate autonomously with monitoring systems for both real-time decision making and data gathering for future analysis
One of the core reasons for wearables in healthcare is to transmit information for medical support from a licensed professional. However, there is also a market for “quantified self” in healthcare, which refers to the incorporation of technology into data acquisition on aspects of a person’s daily life. This enables a “Do it Yourself” (DIY) tool for consumers to self-monitor and self-report important wellness items such as blood pressure
Global Connected Wearable Devices Market, by Region:
North America, Global, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America
We Offer 15% free customization on the report covering additional 3 countries or 3 companies in the report
The key points of the report:
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The report explores the international and major industry players in detail. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and market shares for each company.
- Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global and total market of Connected Wearable Devices industry including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report then estimates 2020-2026 market development trends of Connected Wearable Devices industry. Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out.
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Connected Wearable Devices Industry before evaluating its feasibility
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Connected Wearable Devices Market
History Year: 2015-2019
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year 2020 to 2026
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements. No additional cost will be required to pay for limited additional research.
The following customization options are available for the report:
Marketinsightsreports are inspired to help our clients grow by providing business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234