Data Center Blade Server Market 2021-2026 Financial Insights, Business Growth Strategies with Competitive Landscape
The Data Center Blade Server Market Research study published by MarketInsightsReports, entitled Global Data Center Blade Server Market Growth 2021-2026 consists of the market share, size, segmentation, and current trends. The study also contains the numerical research of the global Data Center Blade Server market on a global level and offers planning and designing statistics to boost business development. The report author has included key competitive landscape (upcoming identifiers) on past and future projections of Data Center Blade Server market industrial growth in forecast time-period. It then sheds light on key development trends, regional application and type wise analysis in the Data Center Blade Server market report.
The data center blade server market was valued at USD 15.84 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 25.54 billion by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 8.29% over the forecast period (2021-2026)
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report-
Top Companies in the Global Data Center Blade Server Market are – Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett-Packard Company, Hitachi, Limited, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Lenovo Group Limited, NEC Corporation, Oracle Corporation,
Key Market Trend On Data Center Blade Server-
Digitization of consumer health records in the form of electronic medical records (EMR) contributes to data increment. Latest innovations in the medical equipment and modernization of legacy operating systems, such as management of personnel, improvement in the patient response systems, etc., generate a multitude of data, further necessitating the need for data centers. This need for data centers, in turn, drives the demand for data center cooling.
– Telemedicine is increasing in usage, owing to various advantages, such as consumers from any region being able to gain access to the required doctor. It is an efficient method, as both money and time are being saved, owing to the change in the typically scheduled visits, thereby, generating a lot of data, and emphasizing the need for data centers.
– According to the study published by equinix, the global interconnection growth in the healthcare and life science sector is estimated to increase to 169 terabits per second or by 70% of installed interconnection bandwidth in the next five years. This will increase the data traffic with the set of provider and counterparties inside carrier-neutral colocation data centers.
Industrial Analysis On Data Center Blade Server Market-
April 2019 – Fujitsu released its latest blade server PRIMERGY CX400 M4, which is a multi-node blade server enables the flexibility to adapt to various high-performance and technical computing workloads. It is designed with dual-socket and is equipped with the latest generation of the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family.
– October 2018 – Microsoft announced the xCloud project, which is a new custom blade server that hosts the internal components of four Xbox One consoles, and associated infrastructure. With this partnership companies are aiming towards offering the live streaming gaming experience to users. The project is expected to complete by the end of 2019.
Global Data Center Blade Server Market: Regional Segment-
- North America (US, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East and Africa
The Study Objectives Of the Data Center Blade Server Market are:
- To Analyse global Data Center Blade Server status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To Present the Data Center Blade Server development in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America & Middle East and Africa.
- To Strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyse their development plan and strategies.
- To Define, Describe and Forecast the Data Center Blade Server market by product type, market applications and key regions.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Some Major Points from Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1. Research Methodology & Data Sources
- Chapter 2. Executive Summary
- Chapter 3. Data Center Blade Server Market: Industry Analysis
- Chapter 4. Data Center Blade Server Market: Product Insights
- Chapter 5. Data Center Blade Server Market: Application Insights
- Chapter 6. Data Center Blade Server Market: Regional Insights
- Chapter 7. Data Center Blade Server Market: Competitive Landscape
As the Data Center Blade Server industry enters a new and different chapter in its history after the second wave of the pandemic, a subscription to the Worlds’ leading B2B Data Center Blade Server market report will make sure that you are subscribed to the latest Data Center Blade Server industry trends and have access to the latest market data covering both the qualitative and quantitative aspects along with the key company information.
Subscribing today means you will have access to the following:
- Market Report in PDF and Excel format.
- Access to 15% free customization.
- Access to our analyst’s expertise for the next 1 year.
In addition to your PDF copy, you will also benefit from access to 1 free press release with the chance to broadcast the content of your choice on the internet.
The issue will also carry a focus on “mention the segments” there.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687