Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
The report titled Desktop Virtualization Market has recently added by MarketIntelligenceData to get a stronger and effective business outlook. It provides an in-depth analysis of different attributes of industries such as trends, policies, and clients operating in several regions. The qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques have been used by analysts to provide accurate and applicable data to the readers, business owners and industry experts.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The Global Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector is expected to register a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period (2020-2025).
Top Companies operating in the Global Desktop Virtualization Market profiled in the report:–
Citrix Systems Inc.
– Toshiba Corporation
– IBM Corporation
– Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
– Microsoft Corporation
– Parallels International GmbH
– Dell Inc.
– Ericom Software Inc.
– Vmware Inc.
Global Desktop Virtualization Market Split by Product Type and Applications:
Market Segment by Type, covers:
On-Premise and Cloud
Market Segment by Applications, covers:
Hosted Virtual Desktop and Hosted Shared Desktop
Regional Analysis For Desktop Virtualization Market:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Key Market Trends
Cloud to Witness the Highest Growth
– Energy companies are slowly transitioning towards cloud to increase operational efficiency throughout the supply chain. IT departments are also under increased pressure to reduce costs and securely process data in these dispersed and highly connected environments.
– Energy companies operate in a geopolitically sensitive industry and are frequent targets of cyberattacks especially from foreign governments. Using cloud as a base for desktop virtualization, sensitive information is stored centrally and authentication policies can be set to secure the cloud environment.
– Google cloud-based virtual desktops are being deployed and managed by itopia CAS. This is helping the energy companies to enable a remote workforce since itopia CAS supports multi-regional deployments. It is also contributing in deploying high performance applications, which otherwise won’t be possible on expensive physical workstations.
– NVIDIA Quadro Virtual Data Center Workstation (Quadro vDWS) software in the cloud is helping energy companies utilize the same pool of virtual workstation resources in shifts, ensuring seismic interpretation, reservoir modeling, and engineering tasks.
Browse Full Report:
Influence of the Desktop Virtualization Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Desktop Virtualization Market.
-Desktop Virtualization Market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Desktop Virtualization Market market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Desktop Virtualization Market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Desktop Virtualization Market market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Desktop Virtualization Market.
Desktop Virtualization Marketreport includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (M Sqm). Both Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Desktop Virtualization Market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market.
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
Purchase Report :
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketIntelligenceData provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketIntelligenceData provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-20-412 512 12