Global Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer Market Research Report 2019 is created to provide the market landscape and unlimited guideline about contemporary market size, share, driving factors, trends, progressive growth, and dominant players of the Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer market. The report serves overall information on the market to top manufacturers, distributors, traders, dealers. It will help them understand the product scope, market overview, market driving force, technological advancement, market risk, opportunities, and research findings.
GaAs wafers are well suited for ultra-high radio frequency and fast electronic switching applications. It is also used as a substrate material for epitaxial growth of other semiconductors such as aluminum gallium arsenide, indium gallium arsenide, etc.
The global gallium arsenide (GaAs) wafer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period (2019-2024).
Get a free sample copy before purchase:
Some of the major players of the market are:
Advanced Wireless Semiconductor Company, AXT, Inc., DOWA Communication Semiconductors, IQE PLC, WIN Semiconductors, Freiberger Compound Materials GmbH, Qorvo, Inc., Wafer World, Inc., China Crystal Technologies, II-VI Incorporated, amongst others.
GaAs wafers are preferred over silicon and other compound semiconductor devices because of better functionality, scalability, and compatibility with the IoT network. It provides better network connectivity by allowing better data transmission and also have superior quality as compared to other semiconductor-based devices and can be produced on a large scale with high yield rate.
– The significant growth drivers for this market are increasing adoption of smartphones and growing penetration of light emitting diode (LED) in general lighting. The advent of IoT has been one of the major reasons responsible for the growing trend of the market. The technology has given rise to a demand for high-frequency communication devices made with GaAs based ICs.
– Also, with several companies expanding their communication infrastructure, the demand for GaAs based devices is going to increase, which in turn will trigger the growth of the GaAs wafers market in the forthcoming years. The demand for GaAs devices across various end-user industries such as aerospace & defense, electronics, and communications is increasing which, in turn, is boosting the demand for GaAs Wafers globally.
– Further, another key factor driving the growth of the GaAs wafer market includes increasing adoption of 4G and 5G networks across the world. However, the restraining factor affecting the GaAs wafer market include its high production cost.
Key Market Trends
Wireless Communication Network Segment to Hold the Maximum Share in Terms of Application
– The radio frequency devices produced with GaAs substrates are commonly used in wireless communication applications, including wireless networks (WLAN), mobile communication, 4G/5G base stations, satellite communications, and Wi-Fi communications. The trend marks an important milestone in the development of next-generation, high-performance, ultra-compact RF front-end chipsets that are needed for 4G and 5G smartphones and other handsets.
– The rising internet penetration across the world, especially in developing countries such as India and Brazil, has stimulated the demand for GaAs wafers. Subsequently, the demand for backhaul, base stations, and fiber-optic networks in wireless communication infrastructure and Wi-Fi connectivity products have escalated and hence support the growing penetration of internet worldwide, which, in turn, is boosting the adoption of GaAs wafers.
– Further, the growth of mobile data and the wide adoption of IoT is propelling the requirement of Wi-Fi and other wireless communication devices. The high growth rates for such technologies and other products related to wireless communications are aiding the adoption of GaAs wafers. Hence, the demand for GaAs wafers for wireless communications network will continue to increase during the forecast period.
Available discount (Upto 30%)@
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific dominates the global GaAs wafer market owing to a large population and the rising smartphone penetration in the region. Countries such as China, Japan, and India dominate the market in this region.
– One of the major driving factor in this region is the increasing demand for advanced technological devices such as smart devices, smartphones, computers, and laptops, the demand for GaAs wafers in the region is growing at a promising rate.
– China dominates the market for the electronics industry. There is considerable government support in this region which is fostering the market growth. For instance, the Chinese government is promoting its domestic technology market by funding the industry players. The need for safe, reliable, and clean energy source in various countries is likely to increase the demand for the solar cell, which in turn help the market of GaAs wafer to develop.
The global gallium arsenide (GaAs) wafers market is highly concentrated with few companies dominating the market share. The already established companies are strengthening their position by investing heavily in research and development and providing customers with better and technologically advanced products.
– September 2018 – WIN Semiconductors Corp. integrated GaAs technologies to support 5G user equipment and network infrastructure and is driving the development and deployment of 5G user equipment and network infrastructure in the sub-6GHz and mmWave frequency bands.
– April 2019 – IQE presents its unique RF Filter Materials Portfolio at CS-ManTech in Minneapolis, MN, the USA from April 30th to May 3rd, 2019. IQE’s technology applies to both high-performance SAW and BAW filters, critical components for mobile handsets that underpin 5G technology.
Visit for complete report @:
Table of Contents:
2 Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer Market Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer Market Dynamics
5 Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer Market Segmentation
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Wafer Market Opportunities And Future Trends
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. MarketInsightsReports is your single point market research source for all industries including pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, energy resource, automobile, IT, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org