The report “Global Blow Molding Resins Market, By Type (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polyethylene Terephthalate, and Others), By Technology (Injection Blow Molding, Extrusion Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding, and Compound Blow Molding), By Application (Packaging, Automotive & Transportation, Building & Construction, and Others), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″ Global blow molding resins market is projected to grow from US$ XX billion in 2019 to US$ XX billion by 2029. Global blow molding resins market is driven by high demand for blow molding resins across various industrial verticals such as packaging and automotive & transportation. Automotive light-weighting factor is propelling the demand for growth of the global blow molding resins market. Increasing application scope in the healthcare and consumable & electronics industries is key factor expected to support revenue growth of the target market over the forecast period. In addition, numerous advantages and features offered by blow molding resins such as excellent stiffness, high load melt strength, environmental stress cracking resistance, and excellent rigidity, are boosting growth of the global blow molding resins market. Nevertheless, high demand for blow molding resins in emerging countries creates lucrative growth opportunities for the global blow molding resins market.
Download sample copy of Blow Molding Resins Market : https://prophecymarketinsights.com/Insight/request-sample/254
- On June 2019, ExxonMobil and Global Thermostat has signed an joint development agreement to advance breakthrough technology that can capture and concentrate carbon dioxide emissions from industrial sources, including power plants, and the atmosphere. The companies will evaluate the potential scalability of Global Thermostat’s carbon capture technology for large industrial use.
- On June 2019, Eastman Chemical Company has announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Industrial del Acetato de Celulosa S.A. (INACSA), a Spanish producer of cellulosic yarn. It is expected to support continued growth of Naia™ cellulosic yarn for the apparel market and to become a part of the global fibers segment supply base.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global blow molding resins market accounted for US$ XX billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the basis of type, technology, application, and region.
- By Type, the global blow molding resins market is segmented into polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene terephthalate, and others.
- By Technology, the global blow molding resins market is categorized into injection blow molding, extrusion blow molding, stretch blow molding, and compound blow molding.
- By application, the global blow molding resins market is classified into packaging, automotive & transportation, building & construction, and others. Packaging application segment of the global market is projected to grow at the highest rate in terms of revenue over forecast period. Food & beverages, pharmaceutical, chemical, and personal care industries are major consumers of blow molded products in packaging applications, which are used to produce bottles, cans, and containers.
- By region, The Asia Pacific global blow molding resins market is expected to account for significant share in terms of revenue. In addition, the Asia Pacific is also expected to register faster growth in terms of revenue over the forecast period, owing to increasing demand from consumable & electronics and automotive & transportation industries in this region. The market in China is expected to account for major share in terms of revenue in the Asia Pacific.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “ Global Blow Molding Resins Market”, By Type (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polyethylene Terephthalate, and Others), By Technology (Injection Blow Molding, Extrusion Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding, and Compound Blow Molding), By Application (Packaging, Automotive & Transportation, Building & Construction, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa)- forecast till 2029
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global blow molding resins market includes DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Eastman Chemical Company, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Solvay SA, Chevron Corporation, Reliance Industries Limited, Lyondell Basell Industries Holdings B.V., SABIC, INEOS Group Ltd., and Formosa Plastics Corporation.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is a specialized market research, analytics, marketing and business strategy, and solutions company that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high value opportunities in the target business area. Also, we help our client to address business challenges and provide best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Mr. Alex (Sales Manager)
Prophecy Market Insights
Phone: +1 860 531 2701