Carrageenan – A Market Overview and Forecast 2020 – 2025, This report presents a profound evaluation of basic elements of Carrageenan industry such as production scale and profit generation. Market driving factors, newly adopted technologies, latest business methodologies have been discussed in this report. The report also forecasts the potential of the market and reviews thorough analysis of vital segments and regional markets.
“Global carrageenan market is forecasted to reach USD 1.45 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 8.12% during the forecast period (2019 – 2024).“
Click the link for a Free Sample copy of the Report at:
– The major driver of the carrageenan market is the rising demand for processed foods. Within the processed food ingredients, the rising demand for organic ingredients is driving the market for carrageenan.
– Another very important factor for market growth is a large number of functional and health benefits of the carrageenan-based product. It acts as a stabilizer, thicker, texturing and gelling agent.
– Increasing usage of carrageenan as an ingredient in the production of bakery products, water-based foods, meat products, and pet foods is surging the carrageenan market.
Carrageenan is a regulated food additive, and there are concerns over the maximum quantity (in mg) of carrageenan that can be added to food. Since the major production of the ingredient takes place in the Asia-Pacific region, a number of players from the region especially Philippines are engaged in the manufacturing carrageenan ingredients. The key players in the global carrageenan market are MCPI Corp (Philippines), Caldic B.V. (Netherlands), Marcel Carrageenan (Philippines), Ina Food Industry Co Ltd. (Japan), Danlink Ingredients (Pty) Ltd. (South Africa), ACCEL Carrageenan Corporation (Philippines), and PT Fortuna Cahaya Cemerlang (Indonesia).
Scope of the Report
Carrageenan is a major ingredient in the food industry and is used for its gelling, thickening and stabilizing properties. It has wide applications in both dairy and meat products. It is extracted from red algae and has been used in foods for centuries. There are three types of Carrageenans based on the number of Sulphates per disaccharide namely Kappa Carrageenan (one Sulphate), Iota Carrageenan (two Sulphates) and Lambda Carrageenan (three Sulphates). The key applications of carrageenan are usage in Food Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Cosmetics Industry, and Others.
Ask For Discount:
Furthermore, this study will help to solve the following issues:
- Cyclical dynamics-Report foresees dynamics of industries by using core analytical and unconventional market research approaches.
- Identifying key cannibalizes– Strong substitute of a product or service is that the most prominent threat. Report includes key cannibalizes of a market, by procuring marketing research. This helps in aligning new product development/launch strategies before.
- Spotting emerging trends– Report helps to identify upcoming hot market trends. Report also track possible impact and disruptions which a market would witness by a specific emerging trend.
- Interrelated opportunities–This report will allow making decisions based on data, thereby increasing the chances that the strategies will perform better.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at:
Customization of the Report:
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements. No additional cost will be required to pay for limited additional research.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org