Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
The report titled High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor Market has recently added by MarketIntelligenceData to get a stronger and effective business outlook. It provides an in-depth analysis of different attributes of industries such as trends, policies, and clients operating in several regions. The qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques have been used by analysts to provide accurate and applicable data to the readers, business owners and industry experts.
The High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor Market was valued at USD 5.33 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 12.85 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 15.8% over the forecast period 2020- 2025.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Companies operating in the Global High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor market profiled in the report:
– Eaton Corporation Plc.
– ABB Ltd.
– RTDS Technologies Inc.
– Alstom SA
– Maxwell Technologies Inc.
– Siemens AG
– General Atomics Inc.
– Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
– TDK Electronics AG
– Sieyuan Electric Co. Ltd.
Key Market Trends
Energy & Power Sector Holds the Major Market Share
– HVDC capacitor suffices the highest electrical and mechanical requirements in the energy and power sector; including the generation, distribution, and transmission of energy caters to diverse industries. They are used for the most diversified applications and can be operated under the most stringent environmental conditions. High voltage power capacitors enhance the transmission capacity, network stability and also contribute to a significant reduction in carbon dioxide emissions.
– The process of electricity generation undergoes various transformations, due to the limited presence of primary energy, which is directly convertible into electricity. This requires a high amount of energy that ascends the consumption, thereby, increasing the need for HVDC capacitors. Such technological limitations in the energy and power sector have allowed the HVDC capacitors to remain relevant and pushed for the demand.
– The demand for electricity in the non-residential sector has been rising over the last decade, owing to new entrants in the manufacturing industry and increasing production activity from various industries, including chemical, electronics, and automotive, which is expected to fuel the market.
Global High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor Market Split by Product Type and Applications:
Market Segment by Type, covers:
Plastic Film Capacitor
Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor
Tantalum Wet Capacitor
Reconstituted Mica Paper Capacitor
Other Product Types
Market Segment by Applications, covers:
Energy & Power
Regional Analysis For High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor Market:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse Full Report:
Influence of the High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor market.
-High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor market.
High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor Market report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (M Sqm). Both Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Capacitor Market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market.
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
Purchase Report :
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketIntelligenceData provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketIntelligenceData provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-20-412 512 12